Reviews by jamman

jamman's avatar
    jamman

Fireside Intense by Sonoma Scent Studio

I ordered this and Tom Ford Extreme trying to find a good winter scent. When I first tried TFE I got a smokey note that kept me thinking about it. Now that I have them both, they really are quite different. I'm still trying to figure out if I want to keep extreme (still need to wear a few more times). But Fireside Intense is right on the mark for what I was looking for. I live in cold winter climate and it gives me a little extra comfort when heading out into the cold. A few reviews have used the word "Cozy" to describe it. I agree completely. Definitely a keeper in my book. And it lasts quite long too. If you like the smell of a campfire, do yourself a favor a give this a try.

12 November, 2011

Abercrombie & Fitch Woods by Abercrombie & Fitch

One of my favorite colognes. I bought it way back in the 90's and it became my daily sent for years then I put it back on the shelf. I've tended to wear it during the winter months around the holidays. I recently saw that A&F brought it back in a newer bottle. I haven't checked it out in person but I'm happy if they did.

18 November, 2010

Prada Amber pour Homme by Prada

I had really high hopes for Prada's first men's cologne. I just could not get into it.

02 March, 2010

Acqua di Parma Lavanda Tonica by Acqua di Parma

I like lavender and have a number of the AdP line. I did not like this. Maybe the bottle I got (discount house online) was counterfit/tampered with because I did not smell any lavender more like something really cheap.

02 March, 2010

Lanvin L'Homme Sport by Lanvin

Liked this one a lot, even got the larger bottle. I too think 'Sport' fragrances have been around 10 years too long but this one offers something different. And it really hold up well throughout the day.

01st February, 2010

Acqua di Parma Colonia by Acqua di Parma

This is one of my favorite colognes of all time. I picked a bottle up a few years ago at a duty free shop in Brazil. I usually don't purchase colognes without testing them out for a day. This was an exception. I know it's supposed to unisex but seem more masculine to me.

10th February, 2009