Reviews

Reviews by MassMenace

Apparition Homme by Ungaro

It's almost as if evil little razorblades with fly's wings are invading my nostrils and scraping the inside of my nose. Awful to the point of being painful. You can emulate the smell of Apparition Homme by dousing your body in the cleaning fluids you'd find in the cabinet under the sink. Simply putrid.
26th February, 2012

Platinum Égoïste by Chanel

Very brash and loud in the opening. Once it settles down on my skin after a minute or so I get a gorgeous rosemary and what I think might be peppermint. I sprayed this on in my room leaving for work one morning. When I got back 7 hours later, the smell in my room was pleasantly lingering about. That means that this bad boy sticks around and leaves a sexy yet fresh aroma.
21st January, 2011

Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentrée by Chanel

Such a fresh, classy, sexy fragrance. This is what I'd consider to be a wholesome fragrance, one that takes care of every aspect of a masculine cologne. You have your fresh and sweet citrus, followed by sensual spices, and a dash of sweet notes and vanilla. Men of all ages should consider giving this beautiful creation a try.
02nd January, 2011

Bleu de Chanel by Chanel

I love it. A modern woody aquatic that keeps the wearer constantly sniffing his arm to see what new smells will unfold during the wearing. When I first tried this over the counter, I immediately wrote it off as an utter disappointment. However, I kept taking sniffs at my arm (obviously where it had been tested) to almost wake myself up. It didn't smell the least bit natural, mind you, but the smell itself took me to places in my head. First, I'm taken to reception at the Four Seasons Hotel in New York, then to a tall and wide museum with glass walls, followed by a trip in a private jet.
What I'm getting at is that Bleu De Chanel takes my nose on a journey to places I get to visit once in a blue moon, and would like to visit more frequently. Why BdC is receiving so much hate mail is beyond me, but you're also reading a review from the same guy that thought 'Just Friends' was a comedic masterpiece...
28th December, 2010 (last edited: 02nd January, 2011)