Reviews by technojinn

technojinn's avatar
    technojinn

Black Aoud by Montale

Heard about it so much around here. Recently got a bottle. Amazing long lasting dark rose scent. I nickname this one the Beast for the east.

21st February, 2011

Frank No. 2 by Frank Los Angeles

Channel Allure meets Michael Kors. Frank No.2 is an amazing classy fragrance with outstanding longevity.

02 February, 2011

Polo Double Black by Ralph Lauren

This is a very nice fragrance. A clean, slightly exotic scent. Very good day to day cologne. This is one of my favorites.

27 March, 2009

Platinum Égoïste by Chanel

Overall, a very nice fragrance. Rich and pleasant scent. Definitely high quality product. Nice longevity. I really enjoy this occasionally. I do not think it would be a really day day cologne. But I think that it is one of the better mainstream fragrances. There something about the scent that I really enjoy.

21st February, 2009

Joop! Homme by Joop!

Okay fragrance, overpowering scent if one is not careful with the application. This is one of those you do not want to spray on clothing. I do not hate, but I do not love either. Every now then, I do enjoy wearing it.

21st February, 2009

Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

Very Light, not overpowering nor too strong. Good for casual and day wear. Nice pleasant smell.

13 February, 2009