Reviews by derad

derad's avatar
    derad
    Czech Republic Czech Republic

Rose Poivrée by Different Company

Best rose ever. My queen. Bold, carnal, beautiful. Indeed different even for a niche house. Most of the people witnessing Rose Poivrée dislike it, and this only proves its geniality. Somehow I feel - no, I am CERTAIN I can never stop adoring this extraordinary & unique fragrance.

18 December, 2011

China White by Nasomatto

I smell vetiver + rose at the beginning. For being such a extremely sweet fragrance, China White doesn't feel too heavy or sticky at all. The supposed narcotic feign works 100% here. Intriguing, indeed.

18 December, 2011

Verte Violette by L'Artisan Parfumeur

One of my favorite fragrances. It is subtle but longlasting, tender and soft. It shows it's best on feminine skin, but i love it so much I own and wear it anyway. Violette Verte has a minimal sillage - people notice it only shortly after application ("What smells here so nicely?"), but the way it gently caresses me with it's floral veil for so long makes up for it. One of my acquaintances said "You're not wearing it, you are making love with it" :)

02 October, 2009

Poivre Piquant by L'Artisan Parfumeur

Poivre Piquant is permeated with eroticism - but no burnig passion dripping with bodily fluids - rather an affectionate sensuality, a carnality tender like a warm clean skin being kissed by loving lips instead.
    The scent is like an enjoyment of voluptuosity granted only to the fallen in love. It's up to you whether you feel PP more like lovers makong out or a young beautiful mom breastfeeding her sweet baby.

22 August, 2009

Le Chèvrefeuille by Annick Goutal

I fell in love with it at the first sniff. Later the fragrance gets softer and round, it emanates fresh and light breeze coming from the green garden with a touch of fruit. It kind of elates and lights me up.
    I purchased it despite the feminine dedication - once it's good enough for my nose it's good enough for my maleness :)

18 July, 2009

Mandragore by Annick Goutal

I got sprayed with Mandragore randomly at the perfume boutique and later that day realised there's something to it. Tried it again and decided to purchase it. Fast forward >> two months later and my 100 ml (3.4 fl.oz) bottle is less than half empty. And i have and use LOT of perfumes :)
    This is a love for life. The drydown makes me want to kiss my skin. Fresh, elegant, clean, elevating scent. Very sexy as well.

28 April, 2009 (Last Edited: 12 July, 2009)

Infusion d'Iris by Prada

I don't get why this wonder is being rated (and sold) as feminine. Vetiver, cedre, incense... to me it's rather masculine reading of iris. It smells wonderfully on my skin, sillage is very gentle yet self confident. Can't get enough of it.

26 March, 2009

Lalique pour Homme Equus by Lalique

My perfume number 1. Don't know any other fragrance so complex and harmonic at once. When wearing it I feel warmth, love and nostalgy. It reminds me of my granma's attic when I was a boy. It smelled with old woods, dried herbs, all damasked by the rays of setting sun glimmering among dust. This scent is as beautiful as the memories of the childhood.

24 February, 2009