Reviews by Margareta

Margareta's avatar
    Margareta
    Sweden Sweden

Alien by Thierry Mugler

So finally I found my Alien! I have always liked it, but I found it a bit too sticky! But now I am the happy owner of the EdT, and that one sings beautiful on my skin!

As Thierry Mugler is environmentally conscious, I am proud to wear all of TM perfumes who works well on my skin!

Thumbs up for Alien EdT from me!

22 October, 2011

Shalimar Parfum Initial by Guerlain

I deeply love Shalimar, but I can't wear it, as it is too strong, and it sticks to my clothes in an unpleasant way. And now I am just talking about the EdT!

Eau de Shalimar has been my solution! It is really beautiful - but only during the summer! As soon as the fall starts, Eau de Shalimar stops being magic on my skin!

Shalimar Initilal was released in fall in my contry, and to my great joy, it speaks of it's magic on my skin during this season! I hope it will become my fall-winter Shalimar! I am so glad I probably can sense the magic of Shalimar all year around now!

Two thumbs up from me to Shalimar Initial!

24 September, 2011

Ô de l'Orangerie by Lancôme

I actually likes Ô de l'Orangerie very much! I am not so fond of Lancömes others Ô de- scents, but this one becomes lovely on my skin! Perhaps I like the Orange...??? I like Prada Infusion de fleur d'Oranger too, it is the only one of the flankers of Prada Infusion d'Iris that I really like.

When I need a nice summerfragance, I actually might get a bottle of Ô de l'Orangerie! I have the towel Lancöme had as gift when Ô de l'Orangerie first came into the stores, and it is designed to fit this perfume!

22 September, 2011

Burberry Body by Burberry

This review is for Buiberry Body EdP Intense.

So, Burberry, you finally got me! I haven't been fond of Burberry's perfumes, with the exeption of London, with a nice freschnes, and The Beat, who is nice.

But for this new perfume, Body, I fell at once! It is really, really female, in the same way as Cristobal and Chanel Allure, even if Body is more gentle. (Of course this is on my skin!)

Thumbs up from me! It is worth a try on your skin!

10th September, 2011

Musc for Her by Narciso Rodriguez

Got this gem on a perfume-sale for half the price! I had doubts getting it before this, as it is expensive, but now I just bought it!

Very gentle, very beautiful and very easy to wear! I am so glad it is in my collection!

21st August, 2011

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger by Prada

Truly charming, more "fun" than Infusion d'Iris. This is just a flanker, and it is a great pitty! The best of the flankers of Prada Infusion so far IMHO. I have a whole bottle while this one is leaving the stores!

Two tumbs up from me!

10th July, 2011 (Last Edited: 08 October, 2011)

Lily & Spice by Penhaligon's

This scent was love at first sniff for me! It has an oldfashion feeling I adore! The beautiful lily goes very well with the "spices". I only have a sample, but am hoping to find a whole botle.

11th June, 2011

Strass by Luciano Soprani

Elegant, green, defidently a scent in my taste. I only own a test I have got from another basenoters, and as this perfume isn't sold in my county, I will use and enjoy every drop of my sample!

11th June, 2011

Womanity by Thierry Mugler

Womanity works very well on my skin, and I wear it quite a lot, as it is different from my other scents. I never could wear Angel, and I always found Alien a little bit too sticky, but Womanity is actually wearable! Got the bodylotion as well, and it is very nice, too! I find the saltines in the begining really fun! Good quality all the way!

Working well both winter and summer! I hope this one will become a classic! Thumbs up from me!

08 May, 2011 (Last Edited: 19 September, 2011)

Ange ou Démon by Givenchy

I have always liked Ange ou Démon, from the very first sniff, but I didn´t get it until Ange ou Démon Le Secret came out. The differens between these two made me sure I had to own this one! It has been my greatest perfume-love during winter 2010-11. It reminds me of Kenzo Amour, it has the same "cotton"-feeling, but is less linear.

This is my first Givenchy, I am happy to have found a perfume from this perfumehouse that I really like! Other Givenchys are very, very nice, but too heavy for my skin.

I have finnished a 30 mL-bottle of Ange ou Démon this winter, and is now on a 50mL-bottle. It is the perfume I have used the most during winter 2010-11, and it seems to become the fav during winter 2011-12 too.

Two thumbs up from me!!!

10th April, 2011 (Last Edited: 19 September, 2011)

Ange ou Démon Le Secret by Givenchy

Not at all like Ange ou Démon, Le Secret could have got a name of its own.

Very interesting and longlasting on me. Not sweet on my skin, even if I usually develops sweetness from perfumes. I guess this one is for spring and summer, but I haven´t tried it in hot weather yet. It has big personality, even though it is a gentle perfume. This can become my best summerperfume this year!

10th April, 2011 (Last Edited: 10th September, 2011)

Essence by Narciso Rodriguez

I don´t like all NRfH-scents, just For Her EdP and now also the Essence EdP Intense musc collection. These two are very different, but both suits me very well. No one of the others comes out well on my skin... Odd... Usually one likes many of a particular perfume-huse´s scents, or one doas not like them. Well, I am happy to be able to wear at least two of Rodriguse perfumes! Essense EdP Intese musc collection is very gentle, and very, very elegant! It is probably coming out the best during summer!

10th April, 2011: Now Essence eau de musk is released, and it is possible to get in a small bottle, 40 ml I guess! All the other NR-perfumes are in big bottles! Essence eau de musk is also for my skin, and the small bottle is for my handbag, so now this one is also mine!

01st January, 2011 (Last Edited: 10th April, 2011)

Sensuous Noir by Estée Lauder

Dark, beautiful, longlasting, but a little bit too dry on my skin. But instead a wonderful layer-item for a little bit too sweet dark scents! I need it!

31st December, 2010

Idylle by Guerlain

A very charming easy-to-wear perfume! I have read that it is compared to Narsizo Rodrigues for Her and to SJP Lovely. Booth of them has been favourites of mine, and I can really understand why they are compared to Idylle. They sing the same sort of song. But if I would choose one of these three, it will absolutley be Idylle. It is the most beautiful of the three. NRfH is a little bit too sharp, and Lovely is a little bit too rough. Idylle is smoother, but is still having this lovely sort of sour tone as I sometimes can´t live without.

Idylle works well all year around, and is longlasting on my skin. It has a place in my wardrobe, and I can leave at least Narsizo Rodrigues for Her EdP.

The EdP of Idylle is the better one of it and the newly released EdT.

30th October, 2010 (Last Edited: 10th July, 2011)

Sheer Stella (2008 version) by Stella McCartney

A lot of Stella for a little money! Not so very different from the original, just a little lighter, so, yes, thank you, for this bottle!

30th October, 2010 (Last Edited: 01st January, 2011)

Prada Tendre by Prada

I own this perfume, and I can´t really make up my mind if I love it or not. Sometimes it is all I want from a perfume, and sometimes I don't like it att all. Perhaps it is only working during some weather-surcomstanses I haven´t figured out yet. It gets a thumbs up, because of its beauty during the days when I like it the most!

30th October, 2010

Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica by Guerlain

An exampel of that the simlpe sometimes is the beautiful! A very lovely perfume, easy to wear, singing quite loud but not offending anyone! It is very different from my other perfumes, and I love it! I do belive this one is good for layering!

30th October, 2010

Shalimar Light by Guerlain

This is a review of Eau de Shalimar, taking the fact that the scent is the same as Shalimar Light, as Asha says. I do hope she is right, as this is a fab scent. Eau de Shalimar is easier to wear than Shalimar, but very much the same anyhow. The start is more cirtusy, the frag i more gentle, and don´t stay into the clothes, wich is something good. I have owned it for one and a half year, and it is great both for summer and winter.

Shalimar is the perfume of the perfumes, but it is difficult to wear. Eau de Shalimar can be worn at every occation, it is always right. It gives very much the feeling of Shalimar, even if it is a light-version. It is very, very well done! It makes it possible to enjoy the Shalimar-feeling every day of the year!

Two thumbs up from me!

05 March, 2010

Jasmin Noir by Bulgari

A little too "well behaving" for me. I have owned Jasmin Noir for more than a year now, and I like it very much, as it is very versatile, but it will never become my HG, but it is beautiful enough for me to have a secound bottle when the first one is ended.

Worn with the bodylotion, it stays on for really long on the skin. Really good quality. Just a little too "kind".

Edit: 2011-10-15:
    Now "Mon Jasmin Noir" is released, and it is edgier than Jasmin Noir, so it is the version I like the best. It is still quiet, but not so very" well behaving"! And it is truly beautiful!

18 December, 2009 (Last Edited: 15 October, 2011)

Onde Mystère by Giorgio Armani

Not for sale in my country. Got a litle sample when I was traveling in another european country. I do love this wonderful oriental-vanilla-fraganse! Gentle and deep at the same time! Very easy to wear! I will buy it the next time I get to another country!

Notes from osMoz:
    top: Rose, Spices
    heart: Incense, Benzoin
    base: Musk, Vanilla, Amber

26 September, 2009

Eau Ensoleillante by Clarins

A very pleasant fraganse! I have own it for half a year, over summer, and it is still growing for me, and is usable for autum(fall) as well. It is more quiet than Eau Dynamisant, but it is complex and interesting all the time. If worn with the bodylotion, the frag is longlasting. It is a perfect scent for work, where one doasn´t want to wear something strong, but still want an interesting frag. It feels more modern than Eau Dynamisant.

I wear the bodylotion with Chanel Eau Verte, and this combo is very nice. I only hope for a deo too in the Eau Ensoleillante-line.

Very well done, Clarins!

23 September, 2009

Infusion d'Homme by Prada

A true PRADA, it is DH:s favouriote for the moment. He (and I) bought it after the very first sniff, and none of us have regereted it. The frag is unique! I don't like Infusion d'Iris on DH:s skin, as some other male rewiever sugests. Infusion d'Homme is much better!
    Try also the after shawe balm, it is so wonderful worn on it´s own, for every-day wear.
    Two thumbs up for Prada Infusion d'Homme from me!

19 September, 2009 (Last Edited: 22 September, 2011)

Cristalle Eau Verte by Chanel

I do deeply love Cristalle Eau Verte! The Chanel-quality is very present, even if this one is different from the othert Chanels! It is longlasting on my skin, and has a quiet mysterious tone all the time. There isn´t any bodylotion (yet) to the frag, so I use to wear it with the lotion of Clarins Eau Ensolleilante, as these two goes quite well together.

It differs very much from original Cristalle, it is much more mature and a bit more quiet. It should have had a name of it´s own!

I hope this one stays in the shops, as N.r 5 Eau Perimere is supposed to do. I will end up every drop in my bottle, and most probebly I want to rebuy it when it is empty. This is my best fraganse for work!

Two big thumbs up from me!

14 August, 2009 (Last Edited: 23 September, 2009)

Chance Eau Fraîche by Chanel

Chance is not for my skin, but Chance Eau Fraîche is! So now yet another Chanel has a place in my wardrobe! I guess it will be great for summer. Thumbs up, of course!

23 March, 2009

Kapsule Floriental by Lagerfeld

I guess I shall be glad that I am a woman, as Kapsule Floriental suits me very well, and stays on quite long. I will try my sample more before I might get a bottle. It is a lovely floriental on my skin, not as heavy as earlier Lagerfelt´s, and that is a copliment! Thumbs up from me!

10th March, 2009

No. 5 Eau Première by Chanel

Beautiful! Easier to wear than No 5, but not the same totally adorable. I got a full bottle of No 5 Eau Première for my birthday, and I will use every drop in it! A really wonderful every-day-fraganse, working well with the bodylotion and deo of No 5. But for very special moments, I will wear the original No 5, the perfume!

26 November, 2008 (Last Edited: 01st January, 2011)

Allure Eau de Parfum by Chanel

Allure EdP is a perfume with the same magic as Chanel No 19, at least on my skin! It is absolutley perfect, very wellbalansed and always right to wear! It is really longlasting, too! The really fun is that this is a quiet fraganse on my skin, still notable for very many hours. I might have found my secound Holy Grael, my first is No 19! The bodylotion and deo of Allure EdP are also wonderful!

It seems like I am a Chanel girl!

26 November, 2008

Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel

I am as charmed as most reviewers by Coco Mademoiselle! Actally, it became quite a great surprise to wear it a whole day for the first time. It is really, really longlasting on my skin, and the drydown is truly beautiful! I don´t adore it when I put it on, other Chanels are more exiting during this fase. It is after half an hour I am starting to get really impressed by this fresh, warm, classy and modern perfume. I have the EdT, as it is the fruitiest of the concentrations.

28 September, 2008

Incredible Me by Escada

Not bad at all! Escada is big-selling i Sweden, so actually I am glad for this perfume, as I guess I will smell it quite a lot on other persons. It is a little bit more mature than other Escada-perfumes, quite fresh, almost sour, and with an interesting body. The bottle is different from other Escadabottles, too. I will not get it myself, but it is a nice perfume I will enjoy others to wear!

30th August, 2008

Burberry the Beat by Burberry

Not bad at all! I don´t like Burberry fraganses, they are way too sweet and strong for me, with the exception "Burberry London", as I carry very well. And now there is "The Beat", too, for me! It is fresh but still quite thrilling, it is present, but not too strong. I like the bottle, too. It has a place on my "maybee-list", I might get this one as a full bottle in the future!

30th August, 2008