Reviews by Markymark

Unbound for Men by Halston

I like it a lot. I love it in fact! Better than ADG -- much better and lasts several hours more than ADG. Yes, several hours more. 9 bucks at Marshalls...what a steal. Unbound is a keeper and honestly it's becoming my number one frag.

01st November, 2006

Vetiver by Guerlain

I absolutely love this unique fragrance. It was my first purchase when I became a member here -- in fact, I purchased it blind and have no regrets at all. It is greater in warmer temps as the vetiver opens up more and makes it more fresh smelling. In the cooler temps, it's more smokey with the tobacco note. I prefer wearing it in the warmer temps. But, I honestly envision heaven to smell like this frag - fresh, earthy and organic. I often times even wear it to bed. GV is a winner that sits really well on my skin giving me awesome longevity - more than any other fragrance and never cloying. Being it is so unique, I would suggest testing first. I got lucky buying it blind. There's nothing at the local mall/department store IMO that smells like this very fine fragrance.

07 May, 2006

Escada Homme by Escada

Escada PH is no doubt in my top 3 faves! There is something about this frag that does it for me and the people I am around - warm, boozey, a bit oriental and simply luscious. It's always a crowd pleaser and is very unique, classy and will stand out from all the trendy water/green scents. I wear it in all 4 seasons, office and all. I am simply in love with Escada PH. A winner with great longevity but not in your face. It sits well on my skin and clothes with decent sillage. "Yummy" was the word from a female friend that recently smelled this on me. I agree! :)

20th March, 2006

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

A luscious and genius fragrance from the Creed house. I have received numerous enthusiastic compliments in the short time I have worn GIT. Truly, GIT is my current favorite. It is a powerful, masterfully fresh and sensual scent -- but not obnoxious or that you have to worry about offending anyone if you put on too much, IMHO. Two huge thumbs up!!!

24 February, 2006

Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

Kouros is my number one compliment getter of all time. One word to describe it would be memorable. Monster thumbs up and it's one of the biggest sellers in Europe. It's very strong as a little goes a long ways, sillage and all. Kouros is nothing like the popular aquatic scents of today. Women love it.

20th February, 2006

Stetson Black by Stetson

I have to admit it, the best damn compliment I ever received was from wearing Stetson Black! The beautiful woman was nearly doing cart wheels for this frag. She even bought some for her hubby for Christmas. I've worn many of the best from Creed GIT to several Guerlain scents... and while I love those scents a lot - It still amazes me how great Stetson Black smells especially for the low price. It smells nothing like the original Stetson. The King of the cheapies! It's fresh, clean with a bit of pepper and leather.

15 February, 2006