Reviews by kanasta

kanasta's avatar
    kanasta

Aromatics Elixir by Clinique

Strong, harsh, nauseating. I was actually shocked when I smelt it as I couldn't believe Clinique would sell something so horrid. I had a free sample which I did save just in case I ever needed some kind of nuclear powered scent to cover up something else that smelt even worse. It came in very handy a year later when a tom cat peed all over the carpet; this perfume was the only thing that could cover up the scent and was (just) the lesser of two evils.

01st May, 2010

Sécrétions Magnifiques by Etat Libre d'Orange

Nausea inducing when first sprayed. It has a very strong hit of egg white/ albumen which I really hate. I was kind of drawn to it; I sprayed it on my hand and although I had to wash it off before I was sick, I could still smell it and although it disgusted me, I did keep sniffing it.
    I sprayed this on some fabric as an experiment; after a couple of days it is quite pleasant, so I would say the best use for it would be to spray it on clothes in a well-sealed wardrobe and leave for about three days- then it will be OK. Awesome longevity!

04th May, 2009