Reviews by loulily

No. 5 by Chanel

If you don't understand the alure of No. 5, try it more than one time. Spray it far away and walk through. (Fresh, just took a shower) Spray right on the wrist and let it dry. (Sweeter, rich ) Dab on the wrist and rub around a bit. (Clean and green) It can be different every way. It took me 4 wearings to understand. Now I love it. EDT.
26th April, 2009

Clean Perfume by Clean

A gross mix of lemon pledge and windex. If you wear this, people will think you have been cleaning the house. It also smells like a moderately well maintained public bathroom. By far the worst perfume I have ever smelled.
22nd April, 2009

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker

Bug spray at first, but wait! It goes away. After a few minutes it is VERY nice, the top and middle notes are so great, but the dry down was really strong on me. As the description tells you, the dry down includes patchuli, cedar, woods. For me, it was just a little too harsh, and it doesn't smell anything like the top and middle, it's almost like two different perfumes. I like to wear it, but I have to scrub toward then end. I agree that it lasts a good while, even until the next day.

Shalimar Eau Légère Parfumée by Guerlain

I love the old Shalimar on my Mom, it was the first perfume I ever remember. Shalimar Eau Légère is just beautiful. I can't get enough. It is my all time favorite!

No. 19 by Chanel

The best that I can say about No. 19 is that I appreciate it. I'm glad to have smelled it, for reference. I even tried to love it, like so many other people. But, I can't love it or wear it. The resin and powder are overpowering on me. But it helped me understand what green means.