Reviews by arabhammerhead

Space NK Man by Space NK

Lasts half a day, better than others but not as good as A-Men. Had deeper woody notes but also spring flowers like a male Happy.
30th June, 2010

Vetiver Eau Glacée by Guerlain

Great, more suitable for formal/night wear, usually, vetiver reminds me of senior crowds. It is cool and refreshing. Floral high notes balance the vetiver very nicely.

Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren

The cucumber, and mossy scents hit you right away. A casual summery fragrance. Some nice fresh floral scents add to this. Sporty.

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

Great for dates. Women like the fragrance. The longest lasting fragrance I have tried - I can smell it even a day and a half later, and through a shower too. Chocolate, caramel, maybe a little tobacco also.

Only The Brave by Diesel

Pleasant, but nothing really brave here. Springy & flowery type of scent.
11th June, 2009

Versace Man Eau Fraîche by Versace

I stopped wearing this. Its fresh, but very simple. I smell lemon and citrus to start off with. It has hardly any staying power.

L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

Smooth, elegant, and fresh. Flowery, maybe some heavier fragrance at the end (vanilla/tonka bean). Has staying power.

Gas for men by Gas

Chemical, like aftershave - maybe from an older generation.

Aqua pour Homme by Bulgari

I don't see any of the "seaside" or "beachsand" references at all. It starts off sweetish and does become more marine and woody. Wearable, but doesn't stick around very long.

Armani Code / Black Code by Giorgio Armani

Very sharp and the alcohol is a bit overpowering when you first spray it on. I smell lemon, and then more complex woody fragrances develop.

Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

Super popular scent. Fresh, springtime. Starts very flowery, I smell jasmine, then become citrus, and maybe I do pick up something woody or musky.