Reviews by jazzmin

jazzmin's avatar
    jazzmin

Comme une Evidence by Yves Rocher

One of few perfumes that stays true on my skin and continues to smell nice. There's also a A FRESHER, MORE RADIANT VERSION OF COMME UNE ÉVIDENCE Comme une Évidence Eau de Toilette. When I wear either of these I'll usually get compliments. The scents don't last a long time on my skin though, and I have to refresh it during the day.

I have a lot of allergies, so it's nice to be able to find a perfume/cologne I can handle.

Antartic (original) by Yves Rocher

My husband and I really enjoy using the bath and body liquid soap. After a hot day, it's very refreshing. My husband likes to use the cologne occasionally, but he likes sprays, and this is a pour bottle only. I need to try to find an atomizer for him.

He's worn this to work a few times, and the women ask him what he's wearing. They really like it.

Paris by Yves Saint Laurent

One of the few scents that stays on my skin and doesn't turn to sugar. Scent stays true all day. It's very strong and I must spray it on a tissue first, and then dab my skin with it. When I wear this, people stop me and ask what I'm wearing -- it smells so good.

Rive Gauche by Yves Saint Laurent

Rolfs_sister is right on the money with her review. I used to wear this when I worked in customer service. I didn't want a scent that was too heavy during the day, but could go from day to evening. I received so many compliments from men while wearing this.

Ming Shu Fleur Rare by Yves Rocher

I really enjoy this scent. I find it very relaxing and different. Since it's not a scent you can readily shop for in a store; very few people are familiar with it. When I wear it, people want to know about it.

White Linen by Estée Lauder

Smells good from the bottle and immediately when trying it, but the scent fades on my skin almost immediately.