Reviews by Elias Saif

Elias Saif's avatar
    Elias Saif
    Bangladesh Bangladesh

Lapidus pour Homme by Ted Lapidus

I went to shop to buy a perfume and the shopkeeper showed me this..I liked it but the price was quite cheap and I was worried about how long it would last. The shopkeeper told me to trust him and go for it. I also thought to give it a try. After five hours I entered a room and a beautiful lady asked me what did put on because it smells really nice.
    I loving it too. I was shocked to find that it stays more than 24 hours on clothes.

18 September, 2010 (Last Edited: 19 September, 2010)

Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

One of the best perfumes I have ever used. This thing acts as a booster for me. I am full of energy when I wear it. I in love with it. It has all the qualities that a man can expect from a perfume.

05 September, 2010

Scuderia Ferrari Black by Ferrari

I wanted to buy a perfume which will bring me comments... I was impressed by this one when I sprayed it on me from the tester. I bought it immediately. Then realized that it doesn't stay long. Only gives a better impression first one hour.

06 October, 2009

Desire for a Man by Dunhill

I love this perfume. I bought it & also gifted it to my cousin. He loved it too. This perfume is mostly noticed by women. Most of the time they ask "what are you wearing?" If you are looking for something to attract women and get compliments then I say go for it...

06 August, 2009