Reviews by mikediscoli

Le Roy Soleil Homme by Salvador Dali

I like this one a lot.. it's very 'juicy' because of the strong synthetic citrus aroma. It's light and comfortable though, very enjoyable to wear in warm weather. Cheerful. Energetic and bright.

20th September, 2005

Ungaro III by Ungaro

Love it. Classy stuff, not for little boys. Definately a dark, brooding fragrance. The drydown is pure joy. Definately good for night time.

Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein

One of my favorites, Obsession just smells damn good. Ladies do love this one, and it suits my skin chemistry very well. It's nice and spicy, oriental with a cinnamon vibe. Strong and long lasting, I love it!!!

Laguna Homme by Salvador Dali

Delicious and beautiful fragrance. It reminds me of being on a beach and applying suntan oil to a gorgeous woman. The vanilla note is superb, clean and not cloying. Fresh as can be, and great for warm weather and sunny days.
    This fragrance contains oceans of vanilla and a rich, breezy, misty sea breeze of pure joy.

Santal Noble by Maître Parfumeur et Gantier

This is incredible. Sandlewood does come through nicely, and the amber is also there. It does smell of high quality and I suggest you give it a try. This is a blind purchase for me, one I do not regret to say the least.

02 January, 2005

L'Anarchiste by Caron

Yes. I like it a lot. The bottle is fantastic, the liquid inside is incredible. This is unique stuff folks. Take it from me, I'm a wierdo. Enjoy!

25 December, 2004

Quasar by J del Pozo

Is it just me or is there a banana note in this? I just now noticed it.. very nice!

21st December, 2004

ParadisoInferno for Men by Benetton

Heady with a nice clove aroma. It's more of a night scent imo. Darker, reminds me of a forest with its earthy texture. Smooth and deep, dark clove. Very unique and I do enjoy it.

20th December, 2004 (Last Edited: 21st December, 2004)

Millennium Hope by Jivago

First of all, I love the bottle design. It's very nice and classy. The fragrance is very soft, and does not last that long in my opinion.. you need a good many sprays in various places. It has a somewhat crisp floral, yet clean soapy aroma to it, not too sweet and just pleasant overall. somewhat feminine but comfortable nontheless. maybe great for romantic use.. or maybe after swimming in a pool. overall, a nice one to use.

19 December, 2004