Reviews by pansylady

pansylady's avatar
    pansylady

Timeless by Avon

a very ambery-incensey scent that i think would work better as a home fragrance than one for personal use- essence of autumn, you can almost see the falling leaves

Sweet Honesty by Avon

a teenybop classic- very powdery, hint of smoke in the drydown, as mentioned by underglass- oddly appealing and memorable, definitely unique and a little hard to pin down

Occur! by Avon

a smoky orchid with a bit of a hairspray vibe

Voile de Violette by Sonoma Scent Studio

This scent would be more appropriate for a home product than for personal use, in my opinion. On me, it's too sharp, linear, and one dimensional- I sense that it may appeal more to men than to women.

30th November, 2009

She Wood by Dsquared2

very appealing scent- cool, sharp, citrus crossed with violets and wood- love at first sniff! Great for this time of year- (late November)- highly recommended!

21st November, 2009 (Last Edited: 17 June, 2012)

Frangipani Absolute by Ormonde Jayne

A very soft, feminine and light fragrance- maybe a little too light- it only lasted about two or three hours, and sillage was low- also, it seemed more soliflore than floral/fruity, and this was a bit disappointing, given the interesting menu of notes...

12 August, 2009

Crystal Aura by Avon

I like Crystal Aura- I smell lilies and berries

14 June, 2009

Allure Eau de Parfum by Chanel

Fabulous fragrance! Complex and very feminine, with great staying power- I ran out of it awhile ago, but gladly give myself a spritz whenever I see a tester bottle-

02 June, 2009

Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel

I have fond memories of this one- I wore it on my wedding day 25 years ago! Have to say, though, that it's almost too floral- and this is coming from someone who adores florals...

02 June, 2009