Reviews by seanestcontent

Eau de Sisley 3 by Sisley

I agree with Kaern, out of the three fragrances that Sisley recently debuted, Eau De Sisley 3 takes the cake. For me, it is the most memorable. Sisley has been attaching the word addictive to 3, and I totally agree. After an application, I found myself sneaking whiffs of my arm! I really enjoy this, it's light, and I feel that the opening of this scent really blossoms fully in a way. The ginger is also extremely pleasant, especially in conjunction with the grapefruit. I intend on purchasing this scent once I get my next paycheck. My only con is that I wish some of the opening notes would linger longer, but the dry down is by no means unpleasant.

Armani Code / Black Code by Giorgio Armani

This was the first fragrance I owned. I still have half of the bottle remaining. I used to really enjoy it, but I think it was because I had nothing to compare it to, since I was only a novice fragrance sampler. It is definitely a spicy scent, but I agree with others in saying that it smells synthetic. When I smell this, I imagine a questionable club scene with the usual skeevy club characters. Whenever I wear this cologne, I'm usually headed into the direction of that club scene. Since I continue to wear this, although rarely (compared with my other fragrances), I guess it can't be that bad. I think though, that there are many more fragrances of better quality on the market.

Tea for Two by L'Artisan Parfumeur

I worked at a tea shop, and I always found the Lapsang Souchong to be mildly offensive, but at the same time interesting. I loved its smokiness, so when I heard about Tea for Two I was immediately intrigued. After smelling it once, I definitely got the smokiness of the Lapsang Souchong, but I also enjoyed the subtly sweet vanilla. These paradoxical notes blended so well together for me, and made me feel warm. I love this fragrance! It's unique, and for me, there's nothing like it out there!