Reviews

Reviews by mralviar

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Intense by Issey Miyake

I haven't tried the origina L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme so i cannot compare the two. Upon spraying I get spicy/citrusy smell that is good in jump-starting a very boring day. Monster longevity and silliage, this fragrance will accompany you from 8 to 8 :D

This frag has been in my weekly rotation for more than a month now. Definitely a compliment-getter.

Encre Noire by Lalique

It's my first take on vetiver-based scents and boy was i pleased! Starts of with a very woody/smoky smell (my co-workers smells it like incense) and ends up dry and and a tad dirty. This isn't your typical clean vetiver frag. :)

For me this is best worn on lonely night when you just want to relax and enjoy your moment alone.

Bulgari pour Homme Extreme by Bulgari

A very citrusy, clean and inoffensive scent! Last longer than the original Bulgari PH and more citrus in the smell. Can be worn almost everywhere and in any environment.

Only let down of this fragrance is it just snugs closely in my skin and just lasts 6 hours in my skin.

GF loves it though and co-workers adore it on me whenever they sniff this on me so i give it a thumbs up!!!

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

Its my favorite from my wardrobe. I wear it at work whenever i want to be energized (the chocolate notes makes my senses alive). I wear it during weekends when all i have to do all day is to cuddle with teh wife. I wear it on nights you want to be naughty :D I wear it during clubbings when everyone in the club is wearing ADG or Isseyl :)
A unique frag that shows all the notes from top to base notes. I never get tired of smelling this on my skin. I also last all day on my skin until i get an evening shower.

Use it sparingly though, you don't want offending others when putting on too much :)

-Mike
15th July, 2009 (last edited: 30th July, 2009)