Reviews by ricardohmedina

Voyage by Nautica

Very nice fragrance. "Pleasant" and "delicious" are the best words to describe Nautica Voyage. On me, sillage is good and longevity is really great. A wonderful scent for summer and spring.
15th September, 2010

Black XS by Paco Rabanne

Sintetic strawberry jam and nothing else to mention. IMHO this is not a masculine fragrance.

Vetiver Eau Glacée by Guerlain

Great fragrance. This one differs from the original in the use of a minty opening and a cooler + peppery dry down.
So bad it is discontinued where I live. Miss this great flanker.

Gucci pour Homme by Gucci

Resuming this one: pencil shavings. A very linear, heavy and nausiating scent.

Rush for Men by Gucci

It's all about woods and incense here... don't loved when I used to apply this one. But it's a realy nice fragrance. On me, silage and longevity were not so nice.

Pure Vetiver by Azzaro

A different aproach on vetiver here. I liked very much and I finished my bottle. Unfortunatelly, I can not find it on sale anymore around here.

Minotaure by Paloma Picasso

Tested this fragrance and found it very special. Love the smell and the feelling this one gives.
I'm going to buy a HUGE boltte!

Dune pour Homme by Christian Dior

Great stuff. Works great in warm days and gives a fresh / sweet aura.

Azzaro pour Homme by Azzaro

Beautiful scent. Well made and worth it's price. A trully clasic.

Chrome Legend by Azzaro

If you like fresh and very fruity scents this one is made for you. For me it's a unisex fragrance. In a word: inoffensive.

P.S. Nice bottle.
25th March, 2010

Antonio by Antonio Banderas

For me, this is the best Bandera's. It´s well done and worth its price. Good silage, great longevity and atracts compliments. I use it sometimes for work, and always during the day time.

Kenzoair by Kenzo

I love this perfume. The smell of anise is one of my favourites. Kenzo Air is fresh and woody at the same time, with anise and vetiver together through the dry down. So different and unique that everyone should try it!

Vetiver by Guerlain

Vetiver by Guerlain is a wonderful scent. The inicial citrus and sharp openning gives space for a woody, grassy and spiced base. Refreshing and warm at the same time, Vetiver is one of the best fragrances I have in my wardrobe. Great longevity and silage.

Quorum by Antonio Puig

Great scent and fabulous staying power. Totally masculine, and not that fruity-fresh-candy-modern metrosexual stuff.

Polo by Ralph Lauren

Wonderful scent. Elegant, distinct, classic... and the most important: smells great!
And forget this silly thought of "the age" of Polo or its "80's scent". Good fragrances don't become bad or old with time. On the contrary, they become classics. What´s a modern smell after all?

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

Fahrenheit is a great fragrance. It has a smoked floral smell mixed with a warm spice base. Great longevity and projection. Women love it on man.

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

I bought this cologne recently and think it's wonderful stuff. When I use it makes me feel invigorate and classy at the same time. Great smell that everybody seems to like or love. Well, I think D&G PH will be a constantly prescence in my wardrobe! If you don´t know this scent yet, run to try it and tell me later.