Reviews

Reviews by boytwoboy

Voyage d'Hermès by Hermès

Whenever someone comes in to try VdH I have to tell them, it smells exactly like a Gin & Tonic. Bombay Sapphire and Lime! It doesn't however smell like you've spilled a drink on yourself, it is a very beautiful addition to the house of Hermes. The tea makes it fresh and light, but the pepper and citrus makes it very crisp and refined; something I would never call the BVL the vert extreme. Overall freshness makes it easy to get away with wearing in the office, yet the musk in the base makes it last all evening, and that is definitely not a bad thing!

I'm hard pressed to find something by Jean Claude Ellena that I don't like!

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but this is like the lame version of Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDP. Similar rose/musk combination but boring. None of the richness that made For Her stand out.

A "C" grade knock-off of a really great perfume...

New Haarlem by Bond No. 9

Absolutely LOVE New Haarlem. My favourite from the Bond no. 9 house.

I don't smell the citrus notes that were mentioned in one of the above reviews, but the coffee, patchouli middle notes, and vanilla and tonka base notes just make me DIE every time I wear it.

If ever there was a scent for raw sex...this is it

Only The Brave by Diesel

Truly horrible stuff. Marketed for young kids who have no sense of style or what smells good. If worn on someone, I'd probably disown them as a friend. Its a 95 dollar bottle of Axe deodorant.
28th September, 2009