Reviews by AZsmells

AZsmells's avatar
    AZsmells

Dunhill Custom by Dunhill

I was expecting something similar to Creed Spice and Wood but this one is very different. The apple and black pepper notes do not stand out. There is no sickly sweet apple fruitiness like in the DKNY fragrances. Instead I get something similar to a subdued apple cider mixed with incense. In a way I feel this fragrance could be better with a more distinct apple and black pepper note. There is nothing really spicy about this fragrance. Overall I feel this is one of the better designer fragrances I have tried this year but the quality could have been better.

Overall rating 6.5/10

15 September, 2011

Ajaccio Violets by Geo F Trumper

A violet fragrance for men that isn't too girly. Like most Trumper's it doesn't last too long on me though. Great while it lasts.

30th August, 2005

Extract of West Indian Limes by Geo F Trumper

This one smells just like lemon-lime Gaorade powder. It only lasts 5 minutes on my skin too.

30th August, 2005

M7 Fresh by Yves Saint Laurent

This is a great summer scent. Citrus top notes combine with the traditional M7 woods. M7 is too strong for me but thist Fresh is just fresh! Lasts a long time too.

27 August, 2004

Voleur de Roses by L'Artisan Parfumeur

Picture yourself as a young child walking through a grassy field. Raindrops falling gently as the fresh moist earth squishes under your bare feet. You pull some roses carefully from the thorny bush to give to your mother. Placing the roses gently in the front pocket of your overalls you look to the orchards. Reaching up you pick a ripe plum hanging from a branch heavy under the weight of fruit and rain. Sitting down on the moist earth you bite into the plum dribbling juice down your chin onto the fresh picked roses.
    Welcome to the world of Voleur de Roses!

12 August, 2004

Séxual pour Homme by Michel Germain

I was walking around Bloomingdales and the sales lady sprayed this on me. I have to say I was amazed and bought it right away! I am not disappointed. I own about 10 very good colognes and this one isby far my favorite. Very unique, very long lasting. I can't stop sniffing myself when I weat this. I can still smell it on me the next day when I take a shower. Best of all everyone else isn't wearing this so you won't smell like everyone else.

24 May, 2004