Reviews by ordai

ordai's avatar
    ordai
    Finland Finland

5:40 PM in Madagascar by Kenzo

Fine summer fragarance, for me it is reminder of my trip to Greece this (09)summer, warm sunny weather and flowers.
    So light, that you can add it during day. Not sweet at all, fresh floral scents.

11th July, 2009

Karma by Gorilla Perfume [Lush]

Love this one. Perfect for me. Strong enough and lasts long, you don´t need to add it during day.
    Mystical, oriental scent. In my sorting it goes with Shalimar, but Karma is sweeter.

26 November, 2008

Nonchalance by Mäurer & Wirtz

Reminds me of Sicily by Dolce & Gabbana, but this one is more feminine, not so soapy. Almost bedroom fragrance.

19 October, 2008

Ange ou Démon by Givenchy

I love thisone.
    Only hoping its could be more powerfull, like stronger. But at work this is fine, Oriental feel...

Unluckyly the small bottle leak totally to my bag, but well, at least I can fell fragance even I dont wear it every day.

24 October, 2007

FlowerbyKenzo by Kenzo

I have always taught that Kenzo scents are waterlike, light, florals.
    I got one small testtube of this one, and get suprissed. Its sweet, some vanilj, mysk and flowers. But this is´nt pure flowerscent.
    Remainds me of Paul Smith, London.
    I ad it to my wishlist right a way.

03 December, 2006

Maitresse by Agent Provocateur

This is perfect fragance to bedroom. Erotic, pure, sensuel. Like luxus soap.

Too light for other use.

02 December, 2006

Paul Smith London for Women by Paul Smith

You could eat this one. Excellent for many situations. its like your secret to be sexy one.

02 December, 2006

Provocative Woman by Elizabeth Arden

not so provocative but nice. Sporty and nice.Its good when you want to get attension at daytime, sure you had to have near contact.
    Not too sweet, fresh.

Tam Dao by Diptyque

woody, spycy, not sweet. Not so parfym-like.
    I wear this when geting dogs out. It´s good, but not so good that I would wear it in everydaylife.

Philosykos by Diptyque

summer scent. Too light, allmost like green fields.natural.

L'Ombre dans L'Eau by Diptyque

first its like shock for rose, green, nature. Then it gets better. Allso like other Diptyque scents, not so parfymlike.
    Light scent.

Marina de Bourbon by Marina de Bourbon

Thisone I love.Sweet fresh, perfect at work. Only you must ad some during the day. It´s for happy people.

Accenti by Gucci

feminine scent.Strong, long lasting. I count it on same gategory as coco.
    In business occasions perfect.

LouLou by Cacharel

Too sveet. It was good when i was young girl, not any more.

Blu Notte by Bulgari

I love this one.
    it´s like liquorice on yor skin. You want to eat yourself.

Magie Noire by Lancôme

This one comes near Marina de Bourbon a la Francaise. I love that a la francaise, but they dont do it any more, so magie noire is now on use.

Shalimar by Guerlain

My number one favorite. When I want to be mystique.
    Its very strong, Sometimes it even makes my skin to burn. But I love it, and I use it very much.

Sicily by Dolce & Gabbana

Smells like soap,(old times LUX), use it when you want to give impression that you have just been on shower.

I think this is perfect homeparfum, spesially for bathrooms.I use it there.

13 January, 2006

Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci

sweet but not too sweet.. vanilla and heliotrope. This is perfect scent in all occasion. It is special, but not too spesial, so you can even be in job interview with it.
    Only problem is bottle, it is not easy to take with you.. and if you want to be in cucciheaven, you had to get more it during day....

11th January, 2006

Bulgari Black by Bulgari

Perfect for me. Leather like,rubbery, soft and it goes sweet on my skin. Somehow it reminds me on guerlain:shalimar. One day black, next day shalimar.

Absolu by Rochas

Flowerly, too flowerly. For woman in older age maybe. Not making any great influece.More like summer scent.Remainds Organza by Givenchy.

Black Cashmere by Donna Karan

Perfect scent, lasting, woody, smoky. Some mystical influenses.Its like l´occtane vetyver, but more, some spices added, tar-like scent.I love it.

Euphoria by Calvin Klein

So sweet. You shold use it when you are happy in mood, and you are in safe. Toffee girl.