Reviews by Oscar

Voleur de Roses by L'Artisan Parfumeur

Roses - not that over-powderly toilet-cleanser rose you're used with, but a wet bouquet under heavy autumn-rain, surrounded by near rotten fruits laying in the damp soil..
Not your everyday-scent, but the perfect antidote after a week with heavy and spicy scents.
26th October, 2006

Thé Pour un Été by L'Artisan Parfumeur

A comfortable, light summer-scent, which is a little too discret, for a perfume made by L'artisan to be.
If anyone have tried Biotherm's "Biosource cleansing gel", "The Pour Un Ete" smells exactly the same:p
13th November, 2005

CerrutiSí by Cerruti

Acqua di gio?
This is, by far, a lot more well-made scent than AdG, and Si does also have little amber touch in it by my opinion. I must also say that you have to accustom yourself with it, before you cast your last opinion.
So all-in-all; a very good fresh, but luxurious, scent with an amber touch in it. Longevity was O.K. on me.

Gold Man by Amouage

I understand that the reason I don't like this, is because my nose isn't at it's fullest. But think about other people around you? They'll start to wonder how much urinal water with a hint of the flowery, you have spilled on yourself...

Black by Bulgari

Actually, my favourite fragrance.
Wonderful composition of the woody-leathery and delicious vanilla.
Reminds me a bit of JPG Le Male.
Make sure you sample this first, though, since it seems not to fit everyone.
Only downside is that it has a little short longevity