Reviews by P-Natra

P-Natra
    Germany Germany

Aventus by Creed

How should I begin this…
    First of all, Aventus is one of the best Creeds I ever smelled!
    I can say or write this fragrance suits to everything and anytime!
    It is a nice modern fragrance for men.
    I would describe it as a fruity - light herb fragrance. It is not heavy or strong!

It starts of with a blast of italian bergamot, french apples and light sweet pineapple.
    These topnotes are so delicious, fresh and fruity (also light herb)!
    Together with the dry birch and roses makes it so fine and smooth.
    I love the middlenotes of this fragrance. Every note plays so fine together…it goes back and forth with all of these notes.

The basenote with Musk, the oak moss and vanilla is very light in the backround…just to keep the top and middlenotes a live (again, very smooth and nice combined)…the basenote is not disturbing or heavy! I was afraid it would be a strong fragrance, but it is not! It is perfect…it is a masterpiece! This one deserves an award, without a doubt!

1 or 2 sprays holds the whole day…longtivity is great…especially on clothes 

The design of the bottle is fantastic. A must have for Creed Lovers.

27th October, 2010

Chrome by Azzaro

Clean, Fresh and bit Woody...it´s a Classic...perfect for the office or summer!

12th February, 2010

Fuel For Life pour Homme by Diesel

Fuel for Life is a perfect fragrance for everyday...the lasting power is amazing...and you will get a lot of compliments.

23rd July, 2008

Prada Amber pour Homme by Prada

I love this scent...it is clean and smooth...the barber soap smell is amazing...I love it.

22nd July, 2008

Tom Ford for Men by Tom Ford

I love it from the beginning to the end. It last on me the whole day. No problem with that. I like the topnotes (citrus-oil, bergamot, grapefruit) The basenote is warm and strong. I don´t get it. Some says it last not long enough...they lost their sense of smell. 2 Thumbs up

08th January, 2008

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake

Back in the days i wore a lot of issey miyake...it´s was a perfect fresh scent, but a lot of people got it now...so it´s nothing special anymore...but it is a nice fresh woody scent...sometimes a bit to sour...not my flavour right now...

07th August, 2007

French Lover / Bois d'Orage by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

@ musclegod 007, have you ever tried French Lover on your skin. I have to say...i bought French Lover yesterday and i´m wearing it today...it lasts very long...maximum 3 sprays on the neck, thats it...it is an masculine, soft and herb fragrance...very gentle. Not for everybody.

@ Vibert, very very good discription.

Let´s see the reviews a year later...not everybody can get this.

In the USA is the releas at fall...

Two thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

03rd August, 2007

Narciso Rodriguez for Him by Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso Rodriguez for him (or musc for him "parfum oil") is very nice and smooth. It lasts long. It reminds me a bit of YSL Rive Gauche and a bit F.M. French Lover...maybe it is just my nose. Thumbs up!!!

27th July, 2007

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

Fresh and Earthy. You can wear this scent the whole season and it last very long. I already bought a bottle...it´s a must have.

19th July, 2007

Unforgivable by Sean John

For me, Unforgivable reminds a bit of Bond No. 9 "Wall Street"; Creeds "Millésime Imperial" and DKNY MEN!!! I love fresh and warm scents...for that price it is ok! But i also wear my Creeds (for me the best house and the best scents).

16th July, 2007

Black XS by Paco Rabanne

Yes, it´s true. It smells a bit like D&G light blue femme. Fresh, sweet strawberries...it is masculine in a young way. I have to buy a bottle of this one. It last very good.

29th May, 2007

Rive Gauche pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

It´s just wonderful, masculine and sexy. That barbershop smell is not really true. You have to wear this scent on your skin. It develops to something other. Must have in your wardrobe.

29th May, 2007

Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

This is a nice all time scent (fresh and clean), It´s a classic and the ladies love that. I don´t care if that so many guys have this scent...its a must have in my collection and I collect a lot :-)

22nd May, 2007 (Last Edited: 12th February, 2010)

Himalaya by Creed

it´s stars fresh and cold and becomes warm and smooth...one of the best drydowns I ever smelled! I bought a new bottle today...a must have for a Creed fanatic.

21st May, 2007 (Last Edited: 02nd June, 2008)

Égoïste / L'Égoïste by Chanel

Just one word "Classic"...ladies love this scent...just one spray...it works in the evening and winter time very very nice scent...it reminds me of first love...

18th May, 2007

Wall Street by Bond No. 9

Girls love this scent and me too...nothing else must be said!!!
    It is a cool-juicy-aromatic scent...perfect for the summer or for the office.

It starts with a tangy citrus note combinend with fresh cucumber and (sea)kale (some would say watery-melon note).
    In the middle note I detect marine notes and Mastic "balsamic with breeze of a leather note" from the pistachios-tree.
    And than comes the lavender for the slow-down, mixed with bigarrade from the bitterorange-tree and thyme for the animation.
    And for the long lasting power of this scent comes in the basenote musk, vetiver-grass and ambergris.

Maybe Erolfa, M. Imperial, Unforgivable goes in the same direction of scent (or catagory), but they are different.
    So I owned all of them, because I like this fresh-marine-woody scents.

Don´t start a Creed vs. Bond battle...I also got 9 different Creed bottles...I must say from Bond I like Wall Street, Hamptons and Bleecker Street...thats it.

Big thumb up.
    One
    Peed

16th May, 2007 (Last Edited: 24th June, 2008)

Light Blue Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

It is a good scent, but nothing special...it starts with citrus...and gets in woody-spicey basenote...i´m very sad...

15th May, 2007

Bois du Portugal by Creed

BdP is sooo rich and elegant. For the evening is this the perfect scent.

08th May, 2007

Aqua Motu / Motu by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

I bought this scent today and it works so nice in the summertime. It reminds me, when i walking on the beach...the Montale Sandflowers is also nice, but Aqua Motu for that price...it is ok.
    Fresh seawater, hot sand...it smells like the beach...very nice for a young man...

30th April, 2007

Original Santal by Creed

I don´t understand why everybody don´t like OS. Who often wears (GIT, SMW, M.I.) can smell some similarities to creed scents. Every women ask me what i´m wearing...two sprays is engough...this fresh sweet...and the basenote is more vanilla. Not a everyday scent but good

Original Vetiver by Creed

OV smells so good in the spring time. It´s smells like cut grass. It is so fresh and clean. Buy this one in the spring.

Silver Mountain Water by Creed

Silver Mountain Water is like a fresh breeze in the air...is like you walking in the mountain (with snow). Clean Water is running down the hills. One of the best summer scent i ever smelled (try also Bond No. 9 Hamptons). It´s quite the same smell.
    It´s more for the younger people (i think). The next is Virgin Island Water...i can´t wait for this one.

Millésime Impérial by Creed

Millésime Imperial is sooo clean and fresh and it got this fruity middle note. One of the best scents ever (with SMW and GIT).

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

For me it is one of the best niche fragrance out there. It is green-fresh also warm and smooth. If you wear this scent longer you will recognize that it is more than Cool Water. The lasting power is very good (last the whole day). Best Creed scent and I own 9 different Millésime bottles...point blank.

27th March, 2007 (Last Edited: 04th June, 2008)

Aria di Mare by Il Profumo

This one smell like the sea (mare). It is so fresh and clean. Is like you sitting on a beach. It is sooo natural. I think this summer i try this one.

22nd March, 2007

Virgin Island Water by Creed

This is my next millésime from Creed.

22nd March, 2007