Reviews by pablosteffa

Richard James by Richard James

Very sophisticated, one of the most exiting new scents around. Contains a plethora of ingredients such as: Bergamot, Mandarin, Clean Starched Shirt Accord (!), Ginger, Green Tea Leaves, Petitgrain Citronnier, Rosemary, Basil, Cardamom, Coriander, Evening Dew Tuberose, Lily of the Valley, Moroccan Rose, Lavender, Suede, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tobacco, Amber, Vetiver, Musk and Oak Moss. Have received many, many compliments when wearing this scent, and it is definitely one of my personal favorites. Better suited for Autumn and Winter; funnily enough, it even smells a bit like Christmas.

Anvers by Ulrich Lang

Really wanted to like this scent, but just couldn't. Anvers just doesn't work for me at all. Original, yes, it really doesn't smell like anything else out there, but that's where it stops for me. Words that come to mind: offensive, vulgar and inelegant.

Santa Maria Novella by Santa Maria Novella

This goes straight into my top five. Reminiscent of Acqua Di Parma, but slightly lighter, and not so sweet on my skin. I love it.

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

There isn't that much one can add to the reviews already posted. Unique, and extremely classy. Expensive, yes, but well worth the price. This is one of my all-time favorite scents.

Piper Nigrum by Lorenzo Villoresi

This scent is simply superb!

26th August, 2004