Reviews by OM_995

Muscs Koublaï Khän by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido

Having read most of the comments re MKK here I really decided to test. I was surprised not to really feel any fecal or other dirty notes in this scent as was said by many people here. To me this was fantastic, - a mystery of musc plus some subtle florals like a faint rosy smell (in a good way). Be careful with this because it chains the attention of almost everyone who smells this on you from passers by to ur friends etc. Not really understanding what it was that caught attention these people may become addictive.... to u.

22 July, 2010

Bulgari Black by Bulgari

Used to be one of my favourites always since the very beginning. A big disappintment is re-disigning of the bottle plus the starting rubber accord feels weaker. The rest seems to stay as it was. Finally, dunno why this has become a rare thing with most of the pf shops. I basically need to order this every time.

22 July, 2010

Unforgivable by Sean John

Yeah, argee with vast majority here. It is really horible, too sweet and simply unwearable. I have given that to my fatherinlaw, he likes everything.

03 December, 2009