Reviews by pandabear25

Hypnôse by Lancôme

I wore this over the weekend and I really like it! It was warm and sweet, slightly mysterious and definitely inoffensive. I can see wearing this day or night and all year!

Délices de Cartier by Cartier

I own a decant of this and I have to say that it's just not for me. I thought I would love it because the notes looked interesting, but it just ended up smelling like cherry lozenges to me. I'm hoping that it's just my skin chemisty. I'll probably give the decant to a friend.

My Queen by Alexander McQueen

I own a decant of this and I love it! It's very sweet, but there's also something sharp about it. It's a violet perfume that I can wear! I can't wear Angel Violet for some reason it goes sour on me, but this is very nice!

Angel Garden Of Stars - Violet Angel by Thierry Mugler

I absolutely loved the smell of this and eagerly sprayed my wrist, but it went terribly sour on me. I was really dissapointed because it's a very lovely mix. Lily angel is beautiful as well and doesn't smell horrible with my skin chemistry.

Hugo Deep Red by Hugo Boss

I have a samlpe vial of this and I like it ok, but it's nothing I'd go crazy over. It's a very pleasant vanilla, a little spicy, which I like, but I have many other perfumes that I can't live without.

Casmir by Chopard

I just recieved my sample of this from scentagious and I absolutely love it! It's a very warm, creamy and comforting smell that makes me want to wrap myself in a soft blanket and curl up with a book and some chai tea....yummy.

17 September, 2006

Bijan Black for Women by Bijan

I bought this on a whim. I liked the unique black circular bottle and the scent is nice and non-obtrusive. I just wish this lasted longer on me. It just becomes a soft musk.

14 September, 2006

Aqua Allegoria Mentafollia by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Mentafollia Perfume by Guerlain, Cool And Invigorating, Aqua Allegoria Mentafollia By The Design House Of Guerlain. This Refreshingly Cool Blend Of Mandarin, Mint Leaves, Rose Petals, Jasmine, Green Tea, And Cedar Wood Is Perfect For A Summer Afternoon. As for my own personal review I really enjoyed the fresh burst of mint, it really is invigorating. However, I tend to be drawn to and ejoy wearing warmer fragrances. This is nice if you are going to be outside on a really hot day, otherwise it would make a nice linen spray.

14 September, 2006

Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka

I was in heaven yesterday when I tried this on! I've been searching for that perfect scent and I tried this on my wrist skeptically because I hate black licorice. I tried clinique's simply and absolutely detested it because of the licorice notes. However, I don't smell strong licorice notes in this at all. It was just the right amount of sweet mixed with soft powdery notes and it was heaven on my skin! I kept smelling my wrist over and over again and I'm searching for a bottle of the perfume, not the EDT. I want it to last longer on me...so yummy! And the bottle is amazing too, just an added bonus!

03 May, 2006

Extraordinary by Avon

To me, this smells like a one of those chocolate oranges that you whack on the counter and they fall apart. It smells good, but I don't want to smell like a chocolate orange all the time.

Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria's Secret

This is my first go-to scent. It's a light, powdery floral that is perfect for casual and daytime use. I'm on my second bottle now! Fragrance type: vanilla Oriental
    Top notes: quince, cardamon, wild ivy, mandarin
    Middle notes: waterlily, white peony, freesia, iris, violet, poppy
    Low notes: white musk, sandalwood, orchid vanilla

Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior

Two thumbs way up for this! I absolutely love this scent! It's so yummy! The jasmine and vanilla really stand out and make it super-sexy to wear. I will always have this in my wardrobe!

Ralph Hot by Ralph Lauren

This reminds me alot of Bath and Body Workd Warm Vanilla Sugar, yet a little more complex, but still very similar. I thought it was going to smell like pancakes from the maple and mocha cream notes in the description, but I was pleasantly surprised! It smells warm and yummy and not at all foody or overpowering.

Amor Amor by Cacharel

I love this fragrance! It's so fruity and yummy, and has a certain tart to it. After wearing this a few hours it smells soft and powdery and delicate. I love it from start to finish!

Samsara by Guerlain

It comes out of the bottle very strong, but it dries down quickly and smells spicy and beautiful. I would only wear this on formal occasions though.

Shalimar by Guerlain

It smells like something my grandmother would wear in the bottle and when you first put it on, but it immediately transforms into something very beautiful on my skin. It seems like more of a romantic fragrance than a casual/daytime. I'll wear it more in the cooler winter and fall months too.

Organza Indécence by Givenchy

When I sprayed this it went straight up my nose and I began sneezing. Despite that slight mishap, I really enjoy this fragrance. It's spicy and sweet and seems very sexy. I also really like the flowing bottle design...adds to the experience of Organza Indescence. It as well as many of the scents in my collection are warm vanilla-y and more suited for cooler days or nights out on the town.