Reviews by therm

therm's avatar
    therm
    Belgium Belgium

Energizer by Boadicea the Victorious

Am I the only to notice that this smells almost exactly like T for Him by Tommy Hilfiger? They are both good, but no need to fork out cash for the Boadicea when you can have T for Him that does the same job.

20th July, 2014

Bois d'Argent Cologne by Christian Dior

Smelled this yesterday at El Corte Ingles in Madrid. Nice smell. Reminds me of Armani White He (unfortunately discontinued) with a hint of tobacco. Also thought this was a unisex scent. Nice but disgustingly overpriced, starting at 150 euro a bottle. Smells too much designer for that and not special enough. Therefore a neutral.

Odeur 71 by Comme des Garçons

This is Odeur 53 with a dash of incense to it. Makes me think a little of church, but not in a bad way and definitely not as much as CdG Avignon. For me this, this is the winter version of Odeur 53 (although I know friends wearing this for their summer fragrance). Very fresh yet warming. Might take some wearing time for some to fully appreciate the fragrance.

Odeur 53 by Comme des Garçons

This smells very synthetic but very very fresh. I don't smell all the nasty shizzle that is mentioned in the notes, like burnt rubber and such. For me this is super original and very wearable at the same time. Also the first fragrance that has given me so many compliments from the female sex.Has been my summer leisure fragrance for the past two summer's and will remain so for a couple more.

8 88 by Comme des Garçons

Tried this last Saturday. Very interesting scent that seems to go very feminine in the dry drown. But like some of the others here, I keep smelling it back and sometimes I'm like "mmmmm, this is very nice" and five minutes later I feel like this is very empty and I don't want to smell this way. But I keep going back to give it a sniff, only therefore I am giving it a thumbs up. In a real limbo on this one.

parfums*PARFUMS Guerrilla 1 by Comme des Garçons

Opening is very floral. I don't smell all the weirdness some other people smell. Then very slowly dries down to something similar to Kenzo L'eau Indigo for Him. Maybe it was revolutionary at the time but I don't get it unfortunately. And I am a huge CdG fan, so if any bias it should be in the positive direction.

Airborne by Comme des Garçons

I'm not much of a note discoverer, smelling top, middle and basenotes. But I do know when I have smelled a scent before. This opens close to CDG Monocle Scent 2: Laurel and dries down to something that is really close if not completely similar to Kenzo Air. For me, not worth the price tag.