Reviews by Soul_Music

Soul_Music's avatar
    Soul_Music

White Musk for Men by Body Shop

I've owned this for about 5-6 weeks now and can say that this is one of my best buys, especially considering the price. Comparisons to Armani Code are accurate, it's like a lighter musky version, it smells very clean and makes you feel doubly clean when worn after a shower/bath!

Longevity isn't bad either, 5-8 hours depending on application for me, which is pretty good as my skin swallows cologne. I'd say this is very inoffensive to fans of musk and to people in general. For the price you pay i'd say it's a great deal. I use it at least once a week and own about 30 frags, overall im really pleased with this 1.

21st March, 2011

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Extreme by Guerlain

Owning both the EDT and EDP, i can say they are equally brilliant.

For the price worthy of your average designer frag you can own either of these, and these are a cut above, class in a bottle.

The EDT as others have mentioned has a far more citric top and not as great longevity, the EDP has much more cocoa and less citrus but neither is detrimental, they are both great in their own right.

I think it is definitely worth owning both, i love them both and they are some of the few bottle's i will always renew when i finish. Suitable more for dinner dates and theatre evenings or even work, the EDT could also be worn more casually but for what they do these are some of the best frags available for such a cheap price. I'd pay double for these anyday!

19th February, 2011

1 Million by Paco Rabanne

I don't often review frags but this is 1 i felt the need to. This is a really sweet floral which to me smells almost fruity, it's a bit feminine from top to bottom IMO but i can't help but love it. From the first wearing this has become one of my favourites, definitely top 3. And as if it isn't enough to smell great, the projection and longevity are both great on this. I will own this for a while (especially as i bought the 200ml bottle, bargain!)

If you like sweet scents this is a must try, i give it a 9/10.

31st July, 2010

Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret

Same as the reviews below, this stuff is surprisingly good, and girls genuinely do love it. I really recommend it.

13th April, 2010

Fierce for Men by Abercrombie & Fitch

Being from the UK, i've never seen an A&C store, or cologne.

This stuff isn't cheap, but it doesn't smell cheap either. I really really like this stuff, fresh yet musky, i get how girls really like this, which is definately a brucey bonus!

Very likeable, i'd give it 8.5 out of 10