Reviews by maiglöckchen

Elie Saab Le Parfum by Elie Saab

Smells like a hybrid between Diva by Ungaro from the Eighties and Narciso Rodriguez for her EdP. Not half bad!

11th February, 2014

Baiser Volé by Cartier

Anybody else out there who felt immediately reminded at Guerlain´s L`Instant?

30th January, 2013

French Lover / Bois d'Orage by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

This is the perfume equivalent to your boyfriend´s clothes. To be worn with boots and a "Camel ohne". It´s a man´s world.

13th January, 2012 (Last Edited: 25th January, 2013)

Tolu by Ormonde Jayne

Tolu will always be softer, smoother, creamier, better matched and more refined than anything it might remind you of. A smell as velvety as a toddler´s nape.

03rd January, 2012

Eau de Lalique by Lalique

I originally bought it for myself but gave it to my husband after a few days. It is wonderful as a masculine, fresh and moist and earthy and warm at the same time. Very sexy and has nothing to do with any of these awful shower-gel scents.

23rd June, 2010

Ta'If by Ormonde Jayne

This drydown, this drydown... for three days I was constantly pondering about where and when I came across this drydown before - yesterday night during a Chopin piano recital I suddenly knew: Zino by Davidoff, my long forgotten love from the middle 80´s.
    Fantastic!

27th February, 2010 (Last Edited: 19th March, 2010)

Dior Addict by Christian Dior

The perfume I grab for during Lenten season. Saves yourself all sweets and cookies.
    A neutral for the fact that I never grab for it the rest of the year.

27th February, 2010

Ophelia by Heeley

I use to layer this one with L´Eau d´Hiver, they seem to love each other.

29th January, 2010