Reviews by Andrew777

Andrew777's avatar
    Andrew777

Windsor by Creed

A truly amazing scent. I got a 20ml decant of this and would love to get more. Top notes were a little shaky when I first smelled it but I grew to absolutely love it. When its first sprayed it seems a little off but as Joe_Francis said in his review, it seems to lose a couple notes as time goes on and it becomes so beautiful.
    Obviously this is extremely expensive but 20ml should last a while. Won't be wearing this one out to get groceries...strictly special occasions here.
    Scent-10/10
    Longevity-8/10
    Sillage-7/10

18th January, 2011

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Great scent!
    This one smells good almost flowery at the top. Then a light musk comes through (probably the sandalwood) and just smells amazing. It's manly but not imposing and always keeps me interested.
    The only problem is longevity...I only get 3 or maybe 4 hours on my skin. But this will probably be a dinner out cologne or something other special occasion so it doesnt need to last all day.
    Great overall.
    Smell-9/10
    Longevity-5/10
    Sillage-7/10

18th January, 2011

Mugler Cologne by Thierry Mugler

I bought this because I read on BN that it smelled a lot like Creed OV which i find amazing. I went into Sephora to try it out and the top notes were pretty much OV straight on. I loved that. Then it settled and a cleaner crisper smell came out. I didnt like it at first but it really started to grow on me. Bought a big bottle from macy's and wear it a lot now. Good for whatever. Almost too light for going out but anywhere else and you're safe

04th January, 2011

Fierce for Men by Abercrombie & Fitch

Well here goes my first of many reviews.

Fierce is a great smelling cologne that every woman under the age of 25 loves and can actually probably say, "hey you smell like abercrombie."

For some people that would be a good thing...and some would hate it.

This cologne starts of interesting and doesn't change all that much as it settles out. It starts sorta synthetic orange and lemon I guess but it actuallly works and smells great. As it dries down it doesn't change much except it does lose it's sharp synthetic note and is replaced with some nice musk. Longevity is another strong point on this cologne. I can do two or three sprays and it'll last 6-7 hours easy on skin. This is above average as I can usually get 4 hours out of most frags.

Yes this is a fragrance aimed solely at teens. But does that make it bad? Absolutely not. This smells great and there is not one female who will say she doesn't like it.

31st January, 2010