Reviews

Reviews by Sonny Black

Molecule 01 by Escentric Molecules

I was very hesitant about Molecules 01 considering it's nature and the varied reviews, but thought I'd try it for myself.

I get a very light, primarily woody (cedar) fragrance on my skin, which isn't overbearing nor 'heavy' and it drifts in and out throughout the day. There also is an occasional and pleasant sweetness I detect, which I can't put my finger on. It's longevity is outstanding on my skin, +12 hours. It does remind slightly of the old Guuci Pour Homme, without the 'harsh & heaviness'.

The thing I love about this fragrance is it's fantastic and gorgeous sillage, which is light, not overpowering, and has many invading your personal space to inquire what it is you're wearing. I do receive many positive compliments when wearing it, and haven't been told it's too much or over bearing. Women love it! It's certainly become a signature scent.

I haven't tried the eBay version ISO E Super, so I can't compare, but I'm happy with the Molecules version considering the price I paid.

Overall, a wonderful fragrance. I'd highly recommend, however considering it will be different on each person, I can only say, sample before committing, to avoid possible disappointment.
15th June, 2015 (last edited: 23rd June, 2015)