Reviews by supershopper22

SummerbyKenzo by Kenzo

I tried both this and Eternity Summer within a couple days apart and first like them both. I went back and tried Kenzo Summer again- Do not like the strong first shot of mimosa. It is way to strong. If you are looking for a light summer frag I would choose the Eternity.
24th February, 2010

Vivara Variazioni - Acqua 330 by Emilio Pucci

I got this out of the women's Sephora perfume gift. It came with a dozen or so decants of different fragrances. I took my time on this since I wanted to make the best choice. I wanted something different from my usual 'oriental' and 'sweet' fragrance choice. This is a definate water scent. I brought it home and my DH likened it to Acqua di Gio which he likes as one of his fav scents. This isn't one of my signature scents, but I do like it as something different to wear for a change.
23rd February, 2010

Jasmin Noir by Bulgari

I am still undecided about this fragrance. It is not one I am immediatly 'in love' with. There are some sweet powdery notes that I really like on my skin, but the overpowering gardenia and jasmine were just too much for me.
23rd February, 2010

Escada En Fleurs by Escada

Purchased this in the Schipol Airport on a layover. I usually dislike roses and heavy florals, so when I like this I was quite suprised. This is a nice combination of several flowers.
21st February, 2010

Amber Romance by Victoria's Secret

I loved this fragrance from the beginning- It is strong, so very little is needed. I stocked up while I could as I think it could be discontinued.
Love the Vanilla, makes me want to bundle up and take a nap.
14th February, 2010

Accenti by Gucci

I first purchased this in the Schipol Airport on a layover in 2000. Smelled this and HAD to have it. I wore this on my first date with my (now) husband. Beautiful fragrance, and now very hard to find.
14th February, 2010