Reviews by

Jungle pour Homme by Kenzo

No doubt, best part of this, is opening.
I think it's because of Lemon note that it has in topnote. And that Lemon note make it a bit fresh and wet in opening. In drying down projection decreases tangible and what you have is a dry fragrance with dominant Cinnamon, Cardamom.
I like the smell, but wish it had more freshness and projection. 3/5
30th January, 2011

Lalique pour Homme by Lalique

It has very good sillage and lasting. Topnote is Woody/Citrus with lavander, and strongest, darkest part of this fragrance. And drying down is woody/floral and a bit citrus. It's classy, smooth velvet woody fragrance.
19th October, 2010

Kenzo Power by Kenzo

Good summer scent. Spicy opening. In first sniff i thought it's something similar to Rochas Man with Tea Leaf note, and more brighter. But i was wrong. Cardamom made it powdery. It reminds me tea with Cardamom scent. Sillage and projection power is short. It was not very floral for me. However, the name doesn't have any relation with scent. The best part of Kenzo Power is Topnote.

10th August, 2010

Dunhill Signature by Dunhill

I should confess, i got many compliments for this, Men and women.
Best synthetic i ever had! Lemon note in top botheres me. I like drying down. a little soapy, and floral in middle. In middle Iris is more powerful for me. In my skin it doesn't have good lasting, but in clothes, it's fine. At the end, in base, you will have soapy musky scent, a little spicy.
27th May, 2010

Hugo Element by Hugo Boss

So light. And simple. similar water! I like the scent. But it's not my taste. Suitable for summer and spring, lasting is 50-50, it has problem in distribusion. It doesn't have anything to bother me. But i should not buy this one!
I like top note. top is Citrus. And Musk is in Base. it is so little spicy, Maybe for Coriander or Virgina Cedar.
07th May, 2010

Rochas Man by Rochas

If you want to feel calm and confidence, it's a good choice. you can be sure that most of the people will like it. Distribution is about 1 or maximom 1.5 meter. you can wear it in every where, every time and every situation. It's fine for daily use.
And yes!! it's smoky, vanilla, spicy, Cocoa, coffee ,...
but it was not sweet for me.
Enjoy it!
04th May, 2010

Fleur du Male by Jean Paul Gaultier

It's in Aromatic Fougere category.
The top note looks like a string of 20 cm hair in your favourite food !! ""Orange Blossom"" !
But you should be patient just for several second to find really what it is !!
It's really wonderful, Nice scent, masculine, classy.
27th April, 2010

XS pour Homme by Paco Rabanne

It smells fine, but i didn't expect a very floral perfume. Bless god that i bought just a few Mili Liter. in the store, i thought it's woody, but now i just get floral, feminine fragrance.
06th April, 2010

Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

Noooo! It remids me a kind of Anti-bacterial handwash gel :))
i tested it, and washed my hand very fast.
26th March, 2010

Jaguar (original) by Jaguar

Double Thumbs Up!!
last year i bought it for my father. He likes it so much and untill now he didn't use it !!
I will steal it of my father soon :D
nice opening, and masculine, fresh, very long last. and a little soapy.
I don't know why jaguar doesn't want to continue it.
21st March, 2010

Polo Black by Ralph Lauren

Many years ago i had Polo, maybe i'm wrong, but base is near to Polo.
yesterday i tested Polo Black, and it remided me Polo.
I got Polo twice, and i think it was boring. Polo black is different and suitable for middle age and more younger man
19th March, 2010

Eternity for Men by Calvin Klein

What are you talking about? something you saw in it, i didn't see.
No Storng, No good last, No Spicy.
Sweet, light, and something that i think it's sutable for females.
19th March, 2010

Encre Noire by Lalique

It remids me a jungle with the smoke and smell of half burned wood, rained !!
i like it but whenever i wear it, i think i need to take shower :D
very good long last. i'll give it thumbs up, but i'm sure i will not buy it another time
18th March, 2010

Hugo by Hugo Boss

in the first time i saw this and buy, i loved that so much, but it was my first perfume! I remember it had good and fresh top note, but very bad smelling base note.
if you want to buy it, i will say you, don't do that! you can find something better.
17th March, 2010

Curve for Men by Liz Claiborne

It's Complex. I just one time tested it, i really confused what it smells, It's really Unique.
But maybe if you use it frequently, you will be tired.
14th March, 2010

Devin by Aramis

Not bad, I think it's too dry. whenever i wear it, after several minute i fill my mouth became dry!!! you can recognize Cedarwood in it clearly. I like it but i don't love it.
13th March, 2010 (last edited: 19th May, 2011)

Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

nope! I thought it's could be special, I bought it, and said: hey man you have acqua di gio, one of the best seller in the world!
but it was not one of the best perfume.
I feel something like Orange, in top note !!
13th March, 2010

One Man Show by Jacques Bogart

It was my first perfume, basically i love this type of perfume, i'm going to buy this another time in the near future. i'm not expert in perfume, i just can say it shows the real man!
it's manly, but not too strong for example like AZZARO.
24th February, 2010

Safari for Men by Ralph Lauren

The base is near to Cartier Pasha
20th February, 2010

Opium pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

I think it's very special. sweet, manly, good long last. I changed my friend's habit by recomanding this perfume to them !! i don't know why woman's like to wear that more than men.

20th February, 2010

Scuderia Ferrari Black by Ferrari

Why Black?? why is it for man?
i think it should be unisex. So sweet, and base note is a little spicy.
19th February, 2010 (last edited: 26th March, 2010)