Reviews by Kr13

Kr13's avatar
    Kr13
    Finland Finland

White Musk for Men by Body Shop

The opening of this smells just like hair spray which for me is not a good thing. I think it's the lavender and alcohol, but it gets a lot better after a while.

Just like said before light, sweet and woody. Reminds me a lot of the women's version but this is somewhat more masculine, I'd say still a unisex fragrance. Vetiver is really noticeable for me which makes the fragrance nice and fresh.

Nice, simple and cheap fragrance.

21st April, 2010

Bulgari Black by Bulgari

Bvlgari Back

I had to buy this one because of the great reviews. Since everyone is really raving about the "rubber" smell I kinda thought that this wouldn't be really wearable. I actually really like the rubber opening of this fragrance, it is something that I haven't smelled before in a fragrance and when mixed with the vanilla it is really something special. My only problem with Black is that in the dry down the vanilla note gets a bit too strong, i'd prefer that the vanilla would stay more on the background and the "rubber" would be stronger. But overall this was a great buy, since the scent stays on the skin this is a very intimate scent someone has to be close to you to smell this. I must say that the bottle is also really cool, one of the nicest bottles out there.

09 April, 2010