Reviews by lady love

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

This is absolutely one of the sexiest fragrance a man can wear. Also one of the finest and most wearable Creed fragrances around. It's from the 80's and don't smell like old grandpa! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Anyway there are more complex fragrances than Green Irish Tweed, but this one smell amazing. Your girlfriend will love you, her mother will love you to, even her grandmother.
30th January, 2011

Miss Dior Chérie (original) by Christian Dior

Dior last decade use one of the most powerful perfume to reinvent, the one who caused great sensation in the 40's(Miss Dior).

Miss Dior must have an heir and give birth to a fragance for this new generation,taking some risks,changing but keeping the essence.

So 58 years later, Miss Dior cherie born and blow away my mind with these irresistible notes.. is like gluttony sin in a fragance bottle. This smell really represents the scent of youth being sweet .. soft.. breezy.. hopeful.. elegant..

And the best of all the power lasting is just precious without overwhelming..

Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier

An intense and deep vanilla that gets into your senses and drive you crazy.. Definitely not a perfume for all people probably for strong personalities with self confidence..

The most charming thing about this fragance is that it's unisex..

J'Adore by Christian Dior

This is just one of the best perfumes of all time. I can't live without one bottle of Jadore, cuz is the essence of true elegance.

Sweet, soft, feminine, sophisticated, and with a long power lasting without being overwhelming. Everybody know this perfume is a new classic.

With Love... Hilary Duff by Hilary Duff

When i try With love i think that my brother could wear this fragance. it's so complex,deep and sweet, the cocobolo and the spices make it strong and put a lot of personality to the fragance. Hilary Duff take a lot of risks in make this oriental spice, but i have to admit it is pleasantly different and enchanting if we compared 'with love' to the other always-the-same-fruity/floral fragance from pop singers.

The bottle is sooo classy and chic and that luxurious component is also caught in the scent..

Baby Rose Jeans by Versace

The packaging is so cute and the fragance smell like spring.. Versace do a great job making this fragance for teen girls.. Maybe for a 9 years old girl this is ''The fragance'' but for me is just a nice floral.. Paris Roses Enchantees by Yves Saint Laurent smell so similiar, and I personally think is better, cuz it has more powerfull fixation.. Don't pretend that this fragrance lasts more than three hours.. But this tiny parfume can stay in your purse and can be use every time.. Especially in days of picnic party ;)

Arpège by Lanvin

I must say that I bought Arpege unsniff and i take some risk doing that, but when i try this perfume I knew it was worth every penny.

Arpege is all the chic and glamour of the 20's in one bottle, and i don't think this smell like oldlady cuz is so soft and sweet. A lot of overwhelming fragance from the 70's or 80's smell like the oldlady tipe but not this one.

Arphege is timeless.. a fragrance for luxurious events and for special occasions.. a little more sweet than Chanel N5 and more sophisticated. The powerlasting is great!

Every woman should have this fragrance!!

Siren by Paris Hilton

I love the bottle but..

This is not the best paris hilton fragance.. Can Can and Heiress are better, but I like the scent and is long lasting. A little more delicate and soft compared to Heiress and Can can.. this fragance is as sweet as Scarlett by Cacharel but without being so overwhelming..

Sung by Alfred Sung

Strong fragrances must need to be applied with moderation, is like when you make a wish, you allways need to be careful, cuz if you ask for all you want, maybe you can end overwhelmed.

Sweet with a Green touch, Flowery and long lasting.

White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor

Opulent! Classic! Sweet Powdery! full-body!

If you like Aldehydes you will going to have an affair with White Diamons. Is a mildly heavy fragance but not so overwhelming, i think Anais Anais or Calandre are heavier than this.

White Diamonds power lasting is great and you should allways apply just a little of this beauty scent in your skyn.

Let's Face It, There must be a reason why this is the best selling celebrity fragance of all time.

Cabotine by Grès

Don't be fooled by its cute appearance and by its size, this is one of the most powerful fragrances I've tried. Cabotine has an oustanding sillage and powerlasting.

This is the kind of fragrance that need to be used with moderation, too much of this will kill your friends, but with just a little of this, Cabotine will make them love you forever.

Cabotine isn't a complex fragrance, despite the amount of notes, you will smell the same scent in the first five minutes and after a while.

The musk and the civet part are very prominent also the Tuberose and the Violet. This scent is delicious!! For me is like a Greeny Tipe of fragance.

Eau du Soir by Sisley

Sooooo green!!

This is how chanel 19 should smell!
Eau du Soir is elegant and classy, with great and strong sillage and lasting power, anyway I love Mature Scents, but this one Is tooo Mature for me. I found that the musk part is as intense as Montana Parfum de Peau.

Eaudemoiselle by Givenchy

this smell very similar to Absolutely Irresistible (Practically the same), with the difference that Eaudemoiselle is less sweet and more like a musky powder fragrance.

I like it and i think is better than Absolutely, but I expected something completely different.

Angel by Thierry Mugler

Everyone can dislike or like this fragrance, but one thing is certain: Angel Is UNIQUE and different.

I fall in love with A*men (the male version) some years ago, and i never try angel until yesterday.

What can I say? Maybe many diferents notes for one scent?

The male version has many differents notes too, but in A*man the notes of Mint, Coffee, Patchouli, milk and caramel have some direction. Making A*man more Warm and Gourmand.

I think Angel fails in this aspect because is a extremely strong spicy Fragrance, there isn't a note that temper the others, so the first 15 minutes is unbearable, Who the hell can wears this?? I never could and I like spices, but this is too much!

Vanilla? this smells anything but Vanilla, i think this is more like an oriental Spicy.

There is something good about angel and I think it is the drydown, this part smells very similar to the male version, maybe now I can smell some vanilla, but this happens after four hours of been wearing this scent! It's just a pity!

I can see Coco chanel saying: Woman's need to smells like Woman, not like a strong Spicy Dark Chocolate.

Womanity by Thierry Mugler

Good fragrance, but not impressive...

That soft citrus-salty smell from the caviar notes are interesting, but not enchanting enough for my nose.

I think Alien is a better fragrance, despite the fact that the notes are not as risky and original as Womanity.

Womanity is chic and good but no more than that, and i don't think the fragrance deserve this name...

Anyway, has good fixation in the skin...

Tabu by Dana

This smell like a light and glamorous version of an incense stick. The type of smell Cleopatra could have used.

Tabu is a fragrance so underestimate, people must realize this parfume has over 70 years in the market, just incredible!! and this is the reason why we should give tabu a chance, forget prejudices and the old lady tipe thing, we are talking about the fragrance that later will inspire Opium, Youth Dew, Obsession.

I liked a lot and people need to know this is a cologne, tabu doesn't smell as overwhelming as I read in some comments. I think is Soft, powerful and lasting.

¿Perfume para una Puta? Al fin alguien se atreve a decir la verdad. Es mas que sabido, que las fragancias muchas veces apuntan a lo mas animal y sexual del ser humano. Tal vez la palabra puta es muy fuerte para las sociedades, pero todos somos seres de deseo y sexuales, de eso no cabe duda. Me parece muy original inventar una fragancia a raiz de ese pedido, es mas, muchas mas se hacen en funcion de esa idea, pero no se dice.

Timeless by Avon

Timless is divine. If you appreciate Femme by Rochas but you think the leather and woody notes are to strong to wear, i think you will love the smoothness of timeless. Is as powdery and citrus as Chanel N5, MUY ELEGANTE. And I agree with the idea that this smell like Madame Rochas, but in a more soft version.

So cheap and So good!! If you like the classics you must try Timeless..

Dolce Vita by Christian Dior

I put on my skin dolce vita and i feel very elegant.

This fragrance is soft-warm and creamy, the kind of smell i will use in a beautiful sunny day, but I think it would be also very suitable for night.

Dolce vita is the kind of perfume that makes you feel glamorous, without being very vain.

Don't be alarmed, the presence of sandalwood, rosewood and cedar are very week, prominent notes are Peach, coconut, vanilla, cinnamon and a tender and creamy citrus side.

If Doce vita would be released today, i think it would have a great success, so i don't smell the old lady thing.

Very good fixation for a eau de toilette..

Gianni Versace by Versace

Amarige/Ysatis/Organza smell similar to this. Gianni Versace is the typical fullbodied and fatal female scent.

It's funny but I can only smell the flowers (tuberose, gardenia, jazmin, lily of the valley) and a week halo of spices and incense. I don't feel a strong presence of leather notes or patchuli, so Gianni isn't as cloying or overpowering as it seems.

The lasting power is good.I like it a lot.

Princess by Vera Wang

¿Why Princess has everything to be perfect?

Because the beautiful design of the bottle is divine, the advertising is sexy and chic, and this smell just fabulous in every girl.

This scent is more complex and dark than fragrances like Paris Hilton or Britney Spears.

The best thing about Princess is that you're going to end loving the sweet notes of chocolate.

L'Eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake

Smell like a mature and exquisite melon. I'm crazy about melon notes, and this fragrance work them beautifully. You will fell the woods and the musk.

L'eau d'Issey for me is a powerful green fragance like Eternity by Calvin Klein. Is intense and long lasting and VERY feminine..

Crystal Noir by Versace

Dark, sexy and spellbinding....

This must be one of the few fragrances containing adelhydes that don't smell like an old scent.

Cristal Noir is one of the Fatal Female fragance, is mysterious, inviting and provocative. I allways use Cristal Noir when I go to nightclubs, is intense but never overwhelming.

Joop Femme is the fatal female scent of the late 80's and Versace Cristal Noir has the same crown of the early 00's.

Pure Poison by Christian Dior

One of the most powerful floral fragance ever created. Is very intense so the first impression is not always good, but in the end you'll end up loving this fragrance.

Pure Poison's Jasmin and Gardenia notes are impressive and so well made. The lasting power is perfect like others Dior's Fragances.

Hypnotic Poison Eau de Toilette by Christian Dior

Hypnotic Poison is a true Oriental Vanilla.

Soft, delicious and intense vanilla hypnotizing your sense of smell. At the beginning you may feel it a bit chemical, but after while this fragance gives you a warm and lasting scent.

Hypnotic Poison is more soft and tender than the others Poison Fragances.

Midnight Poison by Christian Dior

Is So Strong at the begginng, i don't like that, but, after a while this fragrance show you why deserves to be part of the Poison Family. I think black roses would smell like Midnight Poison.

I feel this scent a bit masculine but i like it a lot.

Poison by Christian Dior

Poison is an immortal classic that will never die!!

I can detect Plum, Anise, cinnamon and musk notes. The incense part it's JUST AMAZING!

Poison is very long lasting and intense, just like the other 80's fragrances.

Will be a lot of Poison's sisters over the time, but nothing could be compared to the first one.

Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein

Eternity moment is the kind of fragrance that makes you love Floral scents,even though they were not your type, you will find it feminine, lovely and sweet.

I feel is like the smell of a tender petal, Eternity Moment isn't aggressive or overwhelming like other florals. Spite of that, the sillage is perfect and people around you will notice this beautiful fragrance.

I love Eternity by Calvin, but this parfume is far better..

Gucci Flora by Gucci

This is very disgusting. Flora smell like a concentrated synthetic orange juice, very sweet and intense. I can't believe a fragrance could be so cloying. The only thing i love from Flora is the commercial. The edt is more wearable.

Jasmin Noir by Bulgari

Is a lack of respect when big Houses like Bulgari make fragances with bad Fixation. It is a pity because Bulgari Noir, is one of the most interesting scent I smelled in the past years. A well balanced oriental floral, mysterious and fascinating, with liqueur notes that makes it sensual and interesting. But i can't waste time and money in a fragrance that last 1 hour.. maybe 2.. i really love the smell but, it's not for me..

Bulgari pour Femme by Bulgari

This is glamour materialized into a fragrance. Is astonishing the beautiful smell that can bring the combination of Grean Tea, Amber, Musk, Jasmin, Woody Notes and Violet (these are for me the most prominent notes). I suspect that Grean tea and benzoin notes, maybe makes the fragrance a bit powdery, but this is the charming side of Bvlgari pour Femme.

I'm using my fifth bottle, I don't know why but it reminds me of Champs Elysees, it has also Violet and Peach.. I can't say anything bad about this, is addictive, longlasting, is a classic..