Reviews by Dr. Fragrance

Vera Wang for Men by Vera Wang

The first 3 times I tried it at the store I did not smell a lot of the fragrance. But then suddenly one day I tried it again and had to buy it right after.

To me this is a very masculin, elegant smell, nothing very special but for that just somehow sexy in a quite way. I will always have a bottle of this, especially for evenings were you need to dress up nicely.

06 May, 2010

Dior Homme Sport (original) by Christian Dior

As I really like the DIOR Homme and DIOR Homme Intense I had big expecations on this one. But I was dissapointed at first smell.

There is nothing bad about this fragrance, but neither there is something special. It is fresh but that is it. I sometimes dont understand how those companies create stuff like that and come to the conclusions: that is it...

if you want to smell fresh, go for it. if you want to smell special, don't.

Fierce for Men by Abercrombie & Fitch

I love this fragrance. For me it smells like the bottle shows (enen though I found the bottle a bit strange): sporty and sexy. And the reaction of the opposite sex confirm this.

Also I found it wrong to say it's only for younger people. I would say it suits well to sporty people with a fresh expression, no matter what age.

So in my opinion, great fragrance!

Nightflight by Joop!

I find this fragrance very special. To me it smells different to any other fragrances, in a very positive way. I think it is masculine and mysterious. Especially once it dried down and it lasts for many hours on my skin.

I can understand that some pointed to Cool Water, but personally I think this is softer in a way. Just love it.

Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

I do not wear it often anymore. When i first bought it 5 years ago, I could not get enough of it. Now I smelled it on two many other guys, but still have a bottle at home.

I think it is a very sexy smell, also very unique. I get that to some it smells synthetic, but that was never a bad thing to me. If the synthetic smells good, that is fine with me. I also love to eat gummy bears, not only the original fruit:-)

Anyway, I am impressed how old this frangrance is and how modern it seems to me. Two thumbs up.