Reviews by davepar3

Gucci Pour Homme II by Gucci

Def not my type of smell. I blind bought this and before my box came in I went and smelled this in the mall today and I will not even take this stuff out of the box when it comes in. I know it's my fault for blind buying but it sounded like this stuff was right up my alley.

When I sprayed it on I couldn't wait to get home and scrub it off. I would never wear this anywhere. This is one of those scents that when I smell it on somebody it gives me a headache and makes me want to gag. I'm starting to think that I may just quit trying to new frags and may just stick to Himalaya for the rest of my life. I love that stuff.

Himalaya by Creed

I can honestly say I have found the one. Being new to fragrences, I figured my journey to find my perfect scent would take me years and thousands of dollars. This was I think the 5th frag I bought so I didn't get too deep into my impulse buys before I found this one (and I bought it blind from fragrencenet, which I have gotten burned before buying blind but I lucked out this time).

I'm a very under the radar guy, love clean soapy peppery scents, and this is the greatest. I will wear this stuff for the rest of my life. I receive compliments on this daily. It smells fantastic. I wear it to bed, to work, to the gym, to the bar, to the lake, to the grocery store, to get an oil change, you name it, this stuff will fit the bill.

The only other frag that sounds like it's going to be my type is mulger cologne and I can't wait to get my hands on some of it.

2 thumbs up.

Erolfa by Creed

Quick story. I was at a bar last night and had erolfa on. I probably sprayed it a good 5 hours before this happened. My buddy introduced me to a group of 4 girls, as one leaned in to tell me her name, she wouldn't let go of my hand and planted her nose in my neck. The other girl was like what are you doing and she said omg you have to smell this. Then the other girl was like wow you smell incredible.

Long story short, this is the best marine scent you will ever smell if you can afford it. 2 thumbs up.