Reviews by austinmanix

Black Afgano by Nasomatto

I love the rare and odd scent. I love the ones that you can put on in the morning and when you get home late at night, the scent still goes strong. It's bold and makes a statement and it's my little secret among my friends. I won't tell them what it is; I like having something all to my own.

This isn't for the person who doesn't wish to be noticed. Trust me, you will be noticed with Black Afgano and the impression will last.

Nicholas I by Hove Parfumeur

If it's possible to describe something as smooth and peppery, this would be it.

Imperatrice by Hove Parfumeur

Fresh and light, like all of Hove fragrances, it's perfect for blending with other scents from their line.

Rue Royale by Hove Parfumeur

I find it to be a powdery and floral fresh scent

El Capitan by Hove Parfumeur

It reminds me of a sweet rum drink that you can only find in the south (New Orleans, Bahamas, etc). The scent lasts for a long time. Another little gem that I found that I don't share with my friends. They all want to know where I got it and I tell them it was discovered in a little store somewhere in the South.

Elan D'Orange by Hove Parfumeur

Deep and strong orange notes bring this fragrance to life. Another scent that is rare and not well known from this store in New Orleans.

154 by Jo Malone

I LOVE IT! One of the best Christmas gifts ever!

Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

It's always a great fall back to have when you don't want anything too heavy. I make sure to always keep a bottle on hand.

Bijan for Men by Bijan

Bijan was the first fragrance I owned and was it was given to me when I was about 13 years old (back in the late 80's)
    The scent was great on me until I got around people who smoked. When that happened, something between my body chemistry and the blend in the fragrance turned and I ended up smelling (I'm not kidding) like an outhouse. It was horrible! I had it for about 2 years and even though I loved the fragrance, I couldn't take a chance on it turning again.