Reviews by rubygloomrox

Fantasy by Britney Spears

I tried to keep an open mind, but I just can't stand this. It's too sweet, even for a teenager. It smells really overpowering and cheap.

212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera

I got this in a sample pack and was pleasantly surprised. I expected it to be too strong for me, but I really love it.

DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan

I loved this when I smelled it in a magazine, but it's not the same from the bottle. My boyfriend can't get enough of it, and bought it for me. So sometimes I wear it for him. But it's just so overpowering! I need softer scents, and this one is as subtle as ammonia.

Sugar Cookie by Demeter Fragrance Library

I adore this. It really does have the smell of sugar cookies. I have noticed when I wear it that people really seem drawn to me, too. The scent is addicting. I just wish it lasted longer than it does. It barely lasts an hour once I'm at work.

Romeo Gigli by Romeo Gigli

One of my all time favorite scents. I get tired of it from time to time, but I always go back to it. It's very simple and basic, yet definitely subtle and very feminine. One of the scents I get the most compliments on, too.

Salvatore Ferragamo by Salvatore Ferragamo

I can't wear a lot of spicy scents, but this is one that I wear well. I really like it. It's spicy, but still fairly soft.

Realm Women by Realm Fragrances

I tried it on at the department store and it made me smell like an outhouse. It was unpleasant trying to get over it the rest of our shopping trip. It just didn't want to go away.

Eau de Givenchy by Givenchy

I've always really liked this scent. I first discovered it in high school, and it was perfect. It's a soft scent, not too overpowering. Yet it smells delicious. I still get it every now and then, as I love perfume, and this one doesn't seem to upset the nose of an allergic coworker. My only complaint about it is that the scent just doesn't seem to last very long at all. Not on me, anyway.

Dior Addict by Christian Dior

There are only two Dior scents for women that I really like, and this is one of them. (Dune being the other.) It's long lasting without being obnoxious.

Dune by Christian Dior

I think this is probably my number one most complimented fragrance. It's one of my old favorites, and I return to it now and then. It isn't too spicy but isn't too floral, either. It just really When I first bought it, I liked Obsession a lot. Everyone and their cousin was wearing it, though, and it got old for me. This has hints of obsession. It sort of reminds me of it, but is a little more mellow and clean smelling.

Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel

I think it's a gorgeous scent. I'm sure it will become another one I go back to again and again. I just feel sexier wearing it.

Coco by Chanel

Very elegant. I love the smell of this. I can only wear it for so long, though, and it gets to be too much for me. However, I can't get enough of it on other people. I just buy the smallest bottles for myself.

Celine Dion by Celine Dion

This just screams, "Bought on clearance at Walmart!" It has that cheap alcohol smell, and not enough actual fragrance. Not that the fragrance itself is all that pleasant, either.

Byblos (original) by Byblos

Another of my favorites. I agree with the above comment that it calls to mind Cool Water but is much smoother. I always see it described as floral, but for me it smells soapier and cleaner than it does floral.

Colors de Benetton by Benetton

I liked it a lot in high school. It's not too bad, now, I guess, but does seem more for kids.