Reviews by jules1

Maitresse by Agent Provocateur

I smelled this in the store a few times and was never really impressed with the way it smelled on the card and so I never actually tried it on my skin. A few years later my best friend gave me the scented, shimmery lotion and I love it. It is not like any perfumed lotion I've had before. I don't feel the need to layer because the lotion has incredible staying power. It is a subtle scent, nothing overpowering. It is warm and just a bit sweet. I usually hate florals but there is something different about this one. I love it.

29th October, 2010

Dzing! by L'Artisan Parfumeur

I LOVE this scent! After reading reviews I was so curious I had to try it. On me, it smells very smoky/rubbery (reminds me of Bulgari Black) at first but it quickly dries down to something very sweet and soft. I get tons of compliments when I wear it, but I do think this is a scent that must smell very different on people....I assume body chemistry plays a huge part in how the scent plays out because some reviews sound like a completely different perfume.
    I would say it's a must try, maybe not a must have depending on the person.

01st October, 2010

Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein

I completely and utterly adore this scent. When I met my husband he was 18 and this was the cologne that he wore. It's just so warm and comforting in that "i want to snuggle" kind of way. For years, long after he had stopped wearing it, I would stop and smell it in department stores thinking of him only to find out later that he has no memory of it. Turns out it was just some cologne (maybe his brothers) that he found in the glove box and used to wear it because he never remembered to put any on when leaving the house. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that for me this scent is heavenly, for him ermmm, not so much.

08th July, 2010