Reviews by qwerty73

Ambre Nuit by Christian Dior

Absolutely lovely fragrance. Smooth and sophisticated, a bit sweet, ambery, creamy woods with a touch of rose and a hint of being animalic.

23rd January, 2012

Tom Ford Extreme by Tom Ford

I have had EXTREME by TF for about 6 months....i wear this fragrance one day out of the week with a rotation of my several other fragrances. I get an old world meets modern world vibe. The smell of a good single malt scotch, some fruits and sensual incense with a smoky woody background.

Masculine and sexy.
19th October, 2011

Bois des Îles by Chanel

If you have the opportunity to get the parfum version, i would do so but if not, the EDT is just as wonderful. Its lovely.
16th September, 2011

L'Air du Desert Marocain by Tauer

Absolutely magnificent! Takes you on a journey to an exotic land, with a dry warm desert air softly brushing against your face with hints of amber, soft smokey incense, and vetiver.
Uh, so it!
05th March, 2011

Sycomore (new) by Chanel

5 STARS!!! I absolutely agree with Luca Turin on this one. Smokey vetiver with woods and spice. No flowers in this juice. Sophisticated indeed.
14th December, 2010

Fumerie Turque by Serge Lutens

A warm mysterious smokey fragrance with hints of honey and piped tobacco.
This is something i could see James Bond wearing for nights out!
05th December, 2010 (last edited: 26th December, 2010)

A Taste of Heaven by By Kilian

Straight to Lavender. I absolutely did NOT like this one. To me, the lavender was too harsh, too overpowering for my nose.
05th November, 2010

Cruel Intentions by By Kilian

Very different, unique. Dark and sinisterly spicy. 2 hits on the neck and 1 on each wrist im good to go for 8 hrs. This is my new favorite for fall and winter, day and night.

05th November, 2010

High Line by Bond No. 9

Beautiful scent from beginning to end. Simply enjoyable for the spring - summer season, even acceptable during the fall. Worth a try.
10th August, 2010

New Haarlem by Bond No. 9

One of my favorites! I get a lot of complements on this one. The projection and longevity is great. Smells like freshly ground coffee with hints of vanilla and patchouli. The mix of those top notes really smooth out the fragrance, without it, it would be overpowering.
This fragrance would be best suited for fall/winter season, during those cool and cold days and nights.

Chez Bond by Bond No. 9

I love this fragrance, spring, summer, fall and winter, its an any time kind of scent. Fresh, green, just a pleasant scent overall. YES, it'll remind you of GIT at first, but the noticeable difference comes in at the dry down, and YES, its a noticeable difference. I seriously think Chez Bond might have been inspired by GIT but with an updated modern take. I enjoy both Chez Bond and GIT but if i had to choose only one, Chez Bond it is.
30th July, 2010 (last edited: 04th August, 2010)

Millésime Impérial by Creed

So after purchasing Millesime Imperial at Nordstrom, i give it 4 out of 5 stars. I completely love this fragrance from beginning to end. Its light, fresh, with a hint of melon. Only reason why i don't give it 5 stars is it doesn't last. At best 3 hrs on my skin, seems to last a bit, just a bit longer if sprayed on clothing/shirt. The scent stays close to skin. Overall, i will purchase again, wonderful fragrance by Creed.

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

This fragrance is ok, reminds me of Irish Spring Soap. I'll pass on GIT. But it smells fine. Would i buy it? No and not at that price.

I'll stick to Millesime Imperial.