Reviews by SBACAS

Old Spice by Procter & Gamble

For generations (now) this scent has wooed ladies, expressed comfort, and complimented the male of the species. So may it be forever.
15th June, 2004

Benetton Sport Man by Benetton

This is such a nice scent. Clean, fresh, and reasonably long lasting. I am very pleased with the positive reactions I get when I wear this. I have founf it to be great for weekend casual, and equally comfortable and welcome in the office as well. For the price it really can't be beat. You will enjoy, and receive real value from, this product.
08th June, 2004

Halston Z-14 by Halston

Of the scents from the 70's, Z-14 holds on as one that can still cut it today. Check it out and remember...mature = sexy.
04th June, 2004

Tommy Summer Cologne 2004 by Tommy Hilfiger

Fresh, soapy, & clean. For the summer it'll work very well. Just right in high temperature situations.
26th April, 2004

T for Him by Tommy Hilfiger

T is an incredible scent. Clean and crisp, exactly replicating the smell of freshly laundered white clothes, it truly is one of a kind. I find Hilfiger scents to be well made,interesting and unique; hardly cheap, bland or commonplace.
07th February, 2004

Quasar by J del Pozo

Quasar is evidently very well made. It's great to find such a manly, long lasting scent in such a well mannered, easy to wear product. The response to this new addition so far has been very positive indeed. J del Pozo deserves to be more highly regarded with a fragrance such as this to his credit. For something different but very special, try this.
07th February, 2004

Eau Sauvage by Christian Dior

Basenotes reviews have guided me (a novice)to the beginnings of a decent collection. Eau Sauvage is one of the "oldies but goodies" I have acquired in order to learn what a truly great, quality scent is all about. Christian Dior products are wonderful (Fahrenheit being my other one). Some may say that this scent is for the mature man. Perhaps; but while I may be middle-aged, I enjoy the reaction I receive from the ladies, young and otherwise, in the office when I wear Eau Sauvage. It makes me feel dressed up.
10th July, 2003

Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

I bought this one online, based solely on the positive reviews, and hit the jackpot. Between my "gourmand" scents (Rochas Man, A*men, Body Kouros) Body Kouros is the most versatile. It can be worn to work, casually, or romantically.It's really satisfied my desire for that hard to find fresh, yet slightly oriental scent.YSL quality as well.
10th July, 2003

Lacoste pour Homme by Lacoste

I believe Ruslan's comparison of this fragrance to Allure is dead on. Nevertheless, I like it for that reason. To me, it's all that I liked best about Allure in a scent that is more subtle. On my skin, it lasts a long time (longer than Chrome say)yet it is not the least bit overpowering. Best of all, my wife digs it.
23rd February, 2003

Chrome by Azzaro

This scent lives up to it's reputation. I don't see it as being outdated by the newer refreshing / citrus products. It's simply clean, fresh, long lasting. When just plain smelling wondeful is enough, this fragrance is perfect.
23rd February, 2003