Reviews by 09DannyH

SoCal Cologne by Hollister

It's a good scent for the younger crowd I think. And by that I mean 12-16 year olds. This is too sweet for me, and comes off woody at the start for a while. I've had major lasting problems, you have to shower in the stuff to get compliments.

Fuel For Life pour Homme by Diesel

The ladies go nuts for this where I live, but I don't like to wear it because I don't like the smell. It induces headaches and the anise on the top wreaks it, they should have found something else to blend in there.

Real for Him by American Eagle

Too sweet, too weak, didn't project enough. I got stuck with this cologne for Christmas and I've been trying to get rid of it. Would maybe suit someone who is 8-14 years old.

Slate by Banana Republic

This will last forever on your skin, and it projects just right. Not too strong, not too weak. The fragrance seems too feminine for me, but I could see it being used for office wear and such.

Very Irrésistible for Men by Givenchy

I really get a strong mocha out of this, but it's not a chocolate mocha, it's more coffee based scent right off the top. And am I the only one who things this is powdery stuff? I don't know how, or why, it just smells like a deep fragrance off the top. I have have lasting problems with this one. Between 2 and 8 hours.

Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret

A very clean and good smelling scent, I just wish it would last longer and the sillage was better.

Swiss Army by Swiss Army

It's not original or anything spectacular, but it gets me compliments almost every time that I wear it.

Séxual pour Homme by Michel Germain

A great fragrance but I'm just too young for it. It developes into this crazy sexy aroma that draws people into you. In 10 years maybe this will be my cologne of choice.

Burberry London for Men by Burberry

This is one of the sexiest fragrances that I own, and it is also my most complemented fragrance. A lot of people have longevity and sillage problems with this, but I don't know why. I go one spray on the neck, one on each wrist and I am getting complements about it 8-10 hours later. For example. I'll leave with a group of buds at 6PM to go for supper and clubbing. By after supper I'm just getting into the heart notes, I really get the port wine on my skin but at the same time I can still smell the lavender and cinnamon. Around 2 o clock, girls are still smelling me, especially the tobacco drydown and I'm taking them home. This thing is the best wingman you'll ever have, dont just take my word. Go try it.

Aqua pour Homme by Bulgari

Much better than ADG in my own opinion, more complex. This is a formal cologne, I wear it when I go to work.

Fierce for Men by Abercrombie & Fitch

A great teenage and college/university fragrance. It gets the girls, trust me. They will follow you in a pack. However, I have found that after about 2 hours it stays extremely close to the skin, but longevity is awesome on this one. I'm getting 8+ hours on my skin, so you go out to the club, find a girl because everyone in the room can smell you, you take her back to your place and as she's nuzzled in your arms she can smell you, but she's not dying from the fumes. This is probably the best "clothing store fragrance" I have ever smelled.

A++++