Reviews by Leilasno

Secret de Vénus by Weil

Too strong, too masculine, too chemically.
06th February, 2012

Notorious by Ralph Lauren

Pleasant but forgettable. I've put it on 3x and the next day I cant remember what it smelled like.
06th February, 2012

No. 19 by Chanel

I have not really been impressed with a lot of the older classic scents, too heavy for me, but I *really* like No. 19. It's floral, but not in an obnoxious way, and a little green and a little bit of sharp on the back-end with the Chypre. I get an interesting bit of cigarette ash around the edges. I can really smell the flowers after the top notes fade and I can almost pick out each individual flower.
10th September, 2010

Mitsouko by Guerlain

This is a really heavy spicy one. I am having a hard time smelling the peach. I dont dislike it. it reminds me of Shalimar, which I do like. Its just... really heavy and old fashioned. Its like the perfume equivalent of a vintage Rolls - classy, ridiculously well made, but very few people are actually going to drive one around these days. I feel expensive and like I've aged 10 years.
09th September, 2010

Oolang Infini by Atelier Cologne

I can really smell the vetiver and leather and not the tea. Heavier than I'd like for a tea scent. Masculine. Not as nice as Hermes Vetiver Tonka.
05th September, 2010