Reviews by FragDeck

Reaction for Men by Kenneth Cole

Not a bad scent, though overly synthetic, its got decent projection. The longevity is a bit weak, I get about 4-5 hours from it, so feel free to "over-apply", if you will (5-6 sprays works for me). A good everyday wear, non offensive. Smells better than Cool Water, imo. This blends in nicely with todays world of aquatics, it wont stick out, but at the same time a bit different than the rest of the bunch. 6.5/10.

19 October, 2010

Encre Noire by Lalique

Dark, mysterious and very, VERY sharp vetiver. It grabs you by the throat after just a couple of spritz. However, It settles down after 2-3 hours and stays close to the skin. The longevity is awesome, I could still smell it on me the next day. For some reason I get a lot of black pepper comments, whenever I wear it, which is a definite plus for me, as I adore pepper notes in fragrances. Didnt think it would be a big compliment getter, but it definitely IS with me.
    The stuff is pretty masculine, not sure if I'd wanna smell this on a woman. Try at your own risk, ladies!

24 September, 2010