Reviews by sniff

sniff's avatar
    sniff
    Netherlands Netherlands

Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

KOUROS;many positive and many negative opinions about it.For me its just a bold,fresh and longlasting scent.Its not so difficult!For me Kouros smells just good but only when I use it sparingly;two little sprays ,no more.Compliments?many. Negative reactions?never.To strong?Absolutely not,many others are to weak,thats the point I guess.Just a scent with body;thats all;buy a bottle!

05 November, 2007

Fahrenheit 32 by Christian Dior

Not like the rest,its starts very refreshing and after a while a nice combination of a vetiver/vanilla mix appears.The longvity is incredible;its sweet but not feminine;if you dont like vetiver,or vanilla, its not a reason for not buying this one;its the combination thats unique.Whe have a winner here,thats for sure,I never liked the classic fahrenheit because of the fuel notes;like after working on my car.But Fahrenheit 32 makes me feel good;and thats the only reason to me for wearing scents;thats why I bought a big bottle after a period of trying this one.

27 May, 2007

Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme by Van Cleef & Arpels

Perfect scent but as many already has said be careful because it is very strong and people around can react negative on it;spray just a little and nobody will complain.This is a high quality scent with a user-manual.Better for mature users?No,younger persons with good taste can also enjoy VCA;its a classic stayer.

09 April, 2007

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

Bought it because everybody was soo positive.At first i was a bit dissapointed;i expected something else,no this;but after a few days of wearing i started to like it and understood the special aspects of this one.Its a very naturally smell,Terre is a high quality scent but also a bit of a strange scent;a great strange scent that makes you forget many others.Surprise yourself;get it!!

Aqua di Roma Uomo by Laura Biagiotti

This one is just OK;fresh and clear but not very longlasting;sillage is perfect!
    Did'nt regret this one.

Miracle Homme L'Aquatonic by Lancôme

MIRACLE AQUATRONIC;this is a real green one with a great longevity.Miracle Aquatronic is underrated;it's definitely as good as Mugler Cologne;same category.If you like green scents you can stop hunting.Sample and try.

CerrutiSí by Cerruti

Well, Cerutti Si; I almost used my third bottle of this one.It's my most complimented scent and I always feel ok when i'm wearing this one.This scent has nothing do do whit aquatics;it's on his own and not easy comparable whit anything else.I highly recommend it as an universal daytime scent.Try it for yourself and trust your own nose.

Have a good day.