Reviews by RickieHK

RickieHK's avatar
    RickieHK

Cologne Grand Luxe by Fragonard

This is a clean fresh citrusy scent in which a natural lemon seems to predominate.
    I have had several compliments from others. My only complaint with it is that the scent seems to fade away after several hours and the price was good though there
    was only one company that imports it from france.

01st June, 2012

Guerlain Homme by Guerlain

I purchased a sampler box of colognes from sephora an this was in there-a very good deal by the way. this scent has a strong citrus scent initially but not lemony or limey but very good it isn't a weak namby pamby scent but distinctive with good sillage , manly an clean. the only problem i have with it is its price at about $55.00 for 2.7 ounces, I can wait until the price comes down i have enough fantastic scents that are less expensive and yes I have GIT too bought it years ago when it was only $110 /ounce but i prefer the cleanness of this manly scent.

I bought a bottle as the price came down to 50$ for the 2.7 oz bottle.its a a fresh manly scent that is quite distinctive my ex -- fiance' loved it . Citrusy, initially like limes or a touch of but on dry down something light clean and masculine maybe a hint of vetiver. Lasts about 6 hours on me i pray my ex- fiance would reconsider.I bought her beyond paradise which she says she like almost as much as her Chanel no 5. she also said she prefers this scent to most mens colognes..

22 March, 2011 (Last Edited: 23 March, 2013)

Présence by Montblanc

This is a sophisticated fragrance. When you first put it on it smells of citus and a flower called heliotrope. Its important that you put it on your skin and not just your shirt as the scent will change on your body. Eventually it develops a slight peppery smell that has a touch of citrus and the heliotrope fades enough that it all blends together very well. It smells great but its not detectable far away. I notice i can still smell it on my shirt the next day. One compliment from a woman who was fairly close.

20th March, 2011

Sung Homme by Alfred Sung

Smells a lot like irish spring (which I like) but more complex. Unfortunately there is something in it that I find disagreeable and I have no clue as to what it is. it may be better on you than on me.

21st January, 2011

Pleasures Intense by Estée Lauder

I smelled this scent on a woman at church, i liked it so much i asked her what it was. i loved the faint floral scent emanating from her.....smells great! I'm not sure of what flowers were used in its make up if i had to guess I would say a touch of carnation with a hint of lilac and??? She said she only uses it sparingly but....very nice.

27 December, 2010 (Last Edited: 28 December, 2010)

Photo by Lagerfeld

too perfumey for my taste for a man's cologne , it could be worse..the citrus scent is ok. I haven't worn it for a long time.

27 December, 2010

Bleu de Chanel by Chanel

I like bleu de Chanel its pleasant and seems to last for about 6-8 hours. it has a dryer scent to it but nothing distinctive either. I've worn it for my girlfriend and she didn't seem to know but she preferred my Armani. I have yet to receive one compliment from it which seems odd as I see many people every day.

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

A beautiful scent whose main strength fades and it stilll smells good but people have to be pretty close to smell it which was why I got one negative compliment from my ex-wife as it stinks. And no positive compliments which is why i almost never wear it. It is expensive too.

Bleu Marine by Pierre Cardin

Its a citrus with patchouli type mix scent wise. The latest bottle I had gotten had a good length of wear time about 8 hours if sprayed on your chest. Several women liked the scent and I don't mind it either. The only other scents thathave come close compliment wise with me are Devin(I no longer like it) and Aramis.