Reviews by ArataCPA

ArataCPA's avatar
    ArataCPA

Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture

If my husband were writing this review, he'd give it a huge thumbs up; it is his favorite scent for me. Too me, it's too sweet and too yound initially, but it dries down to a more subtle sweet scent that you do grow to love. I am more thumbs up than thumbs down on this one, but I have to give it a neutral because of the too strong, too sweet beginning.

05th December, 2010

DKNY Red Delicious Men by Donna Karan

My husband and I tested this in the store as an option for him, and I HATED it. I admit, we did not wait for the drydown, but the intial smell was soooooo horrible that I DID NOT CARE if the drydown was nice. I'm not sure if anyone else smelled the same thing, but all I could smell was cherry flavored Robitussin cough syrup . . . YUCK!

05th December, 2010

Reaction Women by Kenneth Cole

I'm surprised to read all of the negative reviews! I can't absolutely say I am in love with this fragrance, but it is a nice, fresh floral good for everyday use. I have received many compliments since I have been wearing it. I've been wearing it in winter, but I think I will save it for a spring/summer fragrance.

02nd December, 2010

Pleasures Delight by Estée Lauder

I loved this at first, but now when I use it, it smells way too sweet for me. It's not horrible, but I wouldn't buy it again.

Pleasures Exotic by Estée Lauder

I've only tried it once so far, but I really like it. It has enough of the original Pleasures scent, but the fruitiness makes it stand out. I smell peaches, although that isn't in the notes.

White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor

I was given this as a gift . . . from my husband's grandmother. It sat on my shelf, because I thought it was an "old lady" scent. But when I tried it, it wasn't that bad. It worked with my body chemistry and I got several "You smell nice, what's that scent?" Most people were surprised when I told them White Diamonds. I wouldn't buy it again, but it is nice and worth a try.

Sand & Sable by Coty

One of my very first scents from high school. I love the way it smells, but it is a bit strong . . . a little dab will do ya! My husband loves it, so I still buy it from time to time for "romantic" evenings. Sand & Sable will always have a special place in my heart.

Chloé Narcisse by Chloé

Ha Ha! My signature scent in high school. Despite myself, I still love it now. It can be overwhelming, so only a little bit should be applied. Very flowery.