Reviews by syntheticangel

syntheticangel's avatar
    syntheticangel

Noir Epices by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

meh. this smells like my neighbors house in the 70's who used to make homemade candles. just the most basic kitchen ingredients here. nothing special.

02 August, 2012

Red Play by Comme des Garçons

agree with the candy reference. i was thinking cherry lifesavers. or a cherry slushy, and a dip stick at a little league concession stand. definitely cherry, RED and cinnamon. not bad. this faded quickly on me. the green and black outlasted it.

22 July, 2012

Vetiver 46 by Le Labo

This is one I have visited many times over the years. I need breaks from it and find it is best worn in the Fall, outside. It smells like buring pot leaves. It's great for walking the dog or going on an adventure outside. In my opinion an exact dup of cdg ouarzazate. I like it every now and then but on the wrong day can become a real scrubber. It's on hiatus now, lol....

12 April, 2012 (Last Edited: 17 April, 2012)

Monyette Paris by Monyette Paris

don't get the hype. this is so incredibly floral and generic. i do not get any coconut whatsoever just sweet, sweet, sweet flowers. not a big floral person so this was pretty repulsive to me. pass!

20th June, 2009

Kiehl's Original Musk by Kiehl's

This is one of my favorites if not my no. 1 favorite musk. I still love it after years of wearing. The bottle has lasted forever too. I find it very comforting and clean. It layers well with almost anything. I am NOT a fan of Musc Ravageur. I found that boring and not at all exciting which is what I expected after all the raves I read. See my review there.

14 December, 2007

Musc Ravageur by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

blech! i had high hopes for this one. i figured anything sold exclusively at barneys would be excellent. not so. this smells like i dabbed some cooking vanilla on my wrist. what a waste of money even for just the sample.

24 May, 2006