Reviews by taketacom

Joop! Homme by Joop!

I like sweet colognes, but this one is way too sweet and way too feminine. Plus its OLD SCHOOL. I'd be embarrased to wear this today. Sort of like how I feel about Drakkar. Embarrasing to wear.
27th January, 2006

Silver Shadow by Davidoff

Sweet smelling. Delicious! I'm going to buy this.

Armani Code / Black Code by Giorgio Armani

One of my favorite colonges. Masculine. Clean fresh, just like you stepped out of the shower. Wear this to the club.

Vera Wang for Men by Vera Wang

When you first spray it, it has an overpowering smell of rubbing alcohol, but when it dries down it has a clean fresh smell. It just doesn't last. You can barely smell it! It has to be the weakest scent I have ever smelled. Would not buy this again.

Tiffany for Men by Tiffany

I first found this cologne back in 1992. Haven't smelled it since. But I really remember liking it and will be buying a bottle of this soon. It used to be my favorite cologne. I just remember its sweet and that I loved it..although I've forgotten what it smells like. They sell it at Nordtroms.

Pi by Givenchy

Smells like a grandma would wear this! Smells very old person like with a dry down of vanilla and baby powder. Also doesnt seem that strong. DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS.

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake

Think Lemon. Strong. Lasts a while.

Hugo by Hugo Boss

Fresh. Clean. Strong.

H.M. by Hanae Mori

Very sweet smelling. My favorite cologne! Highly reccomend. I have not met anyone else who wore this, so its very original.

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

I used to like this, but don't anymore. It doesn't seem strong enough for me. Smells like a forest. Think woodlands.

Envy for Men by Gucci

Another one of my favorites. Very fitting if you wearing a suit or dressed up. Sweet yet masculine. Mature.

Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche

I wore this back in high school. I'd be embarrased to wear it now, but it does smell good. It's just embarrasing to wear a scent that was popular when you were in high school. Does anyone else feel this way? Sort of smells like 80's gigalo cologne. -- It does smell good, just embarrasing to wear! Needs to be stronger too. I like strong colognes!

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

Smells just like Eternity for Men. Spicy. Citron.

Curve for Men by Liz Claiborne

A very masculine smelling scent.

Chrome by Azzaro

Smells just like "Addidas Moves". Smells cheap.

Burberry for Men by Burberry

Strong. Long lasting. Masculine. Classy.

Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

An excellent scent, but over played. Too many people have it so I rarely wear it. Masculine. Citron.

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

VERY STRONG! I like strong colonges, just don't like this one. This smells very strange. Very sweet + sort of like an old lady and cotton candy. I do not reccomend this. People will find this one offensive. NOT Masculine! NOT clean smelling! NOT good! Waste of money! Overpowering!