Reviews by corvettesR1

Oscar de la Renta pour Lui by Oscar de la Renta

Waay too strong and harsh for me . I ve got a full bottle sittin here ill never use . :(

30th January, 2011

Chanel Pour Monsieur by Chanel

I enjoy this cologne very much .I like that the lemon scent is not too sharp and gives off a clean feel to me .I bought this blind over the internet like many others and your reviews helps guide in a good direction . Thanks

30th January, 2011

Black by Kenneth Cole

I just sprayed it on for the first time but but so far, it just 100% lemon juice. I hope the dry down will offer nice changes.

25 January, 2011

Blu pour Homme by Bulgari

Does anyone else get this strange hair spray twang right smack though the center of this cologne ? I want to like it but I dont think ill be able to over come this part of it because its so dead center and never fades away for me .

25 January, 2011

Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss

Ive opened a bottle of this just now for the first time . I find it to be a very plesant scent.It will be a keeper.I usually keep cologne sprays to 1 or 2 squirts. It should be great and I cant wait to wear it out. I have smelled much worse for sure.Thanks for the positive reviews which led me to purchase Boss 6.Im new to this site and have been enjoying it very much.

19 January, 2011 (Last Edited: 30th January, 2011)