Reviews by Guinea54

H.M. by Hanae Mori

Pros: To me this is a versatile almost fresh gourmand. The scent is a candy lemon/citrus type of smell. It reminds me of the trix cereal. I find this to project in waves so it never gets overly cloying to my nose. this is a very versatile gourmand, and I enjoy it.
    Cons: Can smell cloying if smelled directly from the skin. A little feminine in the opening.
    Longevity- B+
    Projection- B+
    Compliments- B
    Versatility- B+
    Uniqueness- B+

Overall- B+

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

I personally love this fragrance. This one is definitely in my top five of favorite fragrances of all time. As you all know it is a very green scent that combines almost a green and violet freshness with a more dirty petroleum smelling base. Depending on how the petro comes off of your skin, will determine if you love or hate this fragrance. For me it is a super unique classic that is one of a kind. And for some reason this fragrance has always given me MANY compliments.

Scent- A
    Projection- A
    Longevity- A
    Compliments- A
    versatility- B+
    Uniqueness- A

Overall- A

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

Angel is a love or hate fragrance. I happened to love it. It is a very sweet long-lasting gourmand that combines chocolate, coffee and patchouli with a strong tar note opening. in other words its not just chocolate and sweet, but it also has a dirty vibe to it which makes it more masculine. I personally enjoy this one. It lasts forever and projects like no other. This could be a benchmark for gourmands.
    My rating.
    Scent- A or F if you hate it lol.
    Longevity- A
    Projection- A
    Compliments- B+
    Uniqueness- B+
    Overall A-

Polo Double Black by Ralph Lauren

This is a nice mango based scent that combines sweetness with pepper. Think of a fresh mango with black pepper being sprinkled on top. I enjoy this one.

My rating
    Longevity- C+
    Projection- B
    versatility- B
    Compliments- B
    Overall- B

Pros- A nice scent that combines sweetness of mango with black pepper.
    Cons- Spotty longevity and projection with some people. Not the cheapest fragrance.

Polo Black by Ralph Lauren

Not sure why so many thumbs down on this site. Polo black is a very fresh and pleasant scent to me. I really enjoy it. Its clean smelling, has a touch of the ice mango and is very versatile. I have received many compliments from this fragrance, and I am a fan. Totally underrated.
    My Rating
    Longevity- C+
    Projection- B
    Compliments- A
    Versatility- A
    Overall- B+

Pros- A very clean fresh scent that is very versatile and gets many compliments.
    Cons- The RL name will never get too much hype on these communities. A little pricey. Nothing that unique or super original. Spotty longevity with some people.